When do you have officially sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bird_migration, May 14, 2004.

1. malina

malina Member

in the right mood i dont find a little spit gross. but .. not for a first time with a girl.. get to know her desires and limitations. ok.. everyone here is assuming it was bird's fault that he couldnt get it in further .. but that is also not necessarily true. anyway, getting a girl all hot and bothered is the best way to go if in fact lack of lube was the problem here... second best.... lube from drugstore works wonders. spitting does not suffice and girl may not enjoy it depending on her. as far as answering the question.. was it sex or not? well... thats up to you man.. do you feel it was sex?

2. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

As soon as you start talking about your date to your buddies it officailly becomes sex, no matter what really happened.

3. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

lol, that's priceless. But unfortunately so true. Anyway, foreplay is a good thing to learn about. Make sure you are both ready for it before you actually penetrate her. If you are planning on a quickie, keep her horny all day until the tie you can actually go at it. My ex and I had lots of fun like this. We were alone together in the daytime a lot at her house, just hanging out doing whatever. If one of us was horny we'd drop little hints. If the other was ok, we'd "play". Basically we wouldn't start fucking yet, but we would tease each other randomly, like I would come up to her while she was washing dishes, lick her neck, grope a little, and just be naughty. We would both do that to each other until we couldn't stand it any more, and then just go fuck and make each other come a few times til were both tired. Then take a shower together and sart over. Good times.

4. kelticman

kelticman Member

The legal definition of sex is penetration. No penetration = no sex.

Don't worry, you'll get there.