When did you know and how did you come out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by The World of Dan, Sep 3, 2004.

1. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I had a feeling I was when I was about 11 or 12 but I didn't really realize I was ( or am I should say) gay till I started college.

Never had a gf or been with a woman and never had a desire to do so.

Paulievcvc and smape like this.
  2. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

I did not realize til very late in life, divorced at 45, started playing with my ass and tasting my cum, started thinking what other men taste like, got curious, started looking at cocks on line and liked it, then one night hooked up with a man and sucked, I was hooked and then said to myself, I am bi.

FWKbi likes this.
  3. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

That is so hot. I wish I had strong feelings for men when I was younger. I came to the realization I prefer men when I was already 40 and put on way too much weight. I love my wife and kids and family life but sometimes think what if... if I had strong desires to explore my sexuality when I was younger. My progression from straight to gay has been over many years. If I had sex with guys in my early twenties would I have realized sooner?

FWKbi likes this.
  4. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I came out to my wife that I was bi last year. I accepted it when I was in my early twenties. I'm in my late 30's now.

FWKbi likes this.
  5. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

How did you initially meet and ...

6. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

And your wife's reaction?

Totally Yoda likes this.
  7. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Positive and supports me.

FWKbi likes this.
  8. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Thanks for sharing. My gf knows, but doesn't want to know if I meet up with a guy, but she does except and support me for who I am (a bi guy who wants to submit to other men's desires), she also supports me in the bedroom, dominating me and pegging me. She also has cute fun with me, like teasing me about a guy on TV that she thinks I should see as hot.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    Totally Yoda likes this.
  9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

i thought about it.

It was 2001 or something, maybe 2000... and I thought I was. I asked my mom if I was gay. She said no.

I wasn't exactly sober, but I don't think I was shooting up either.

I say it this way because I'm damn lucky to be alive. & my sexuality was probably inconsequential in comparison.

But there it was... daunting and immense. looming. There was something there... and I was searching like hell to find a light. Something to guide me. But that wasn't it. I was straight, and no amount of intercourse was going to fix the hell I was in.

KathyL likes this.
  10. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

We both take advantage of it looking for eye candy while out. Now that beach season is here. We'll definitely will be checking out other people. Anyways she did give me her blessing a long long time ago. I don't and won't take advantage of it. I have my desires and it gets fulfilled from time to time. I always put her 1st before anything else though. I do a lot of flirting when I'm out and if I can sense the other guy isn't straight. The response is always positive and usually leaves us both worked up lol.

FWKbi likes this.
  11. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

That wonderful, being in love and having someone who loves you is most important.

How do you sense it, if they're other than flaming?

Totally Yoda likes this.
  12. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Reading their body language. Although I'm very careful and picky on who I do it to.

FWKbi likes this.
  13. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

I'm guessing there's no manual on how to read,lol

Totally Yoda likes this.
  14. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

lol. I've always been more of an observant. So I guess over the years I learned to read people.

FWKbi likes this.
  15. KathyL

KathyL Super Moderator Super Moderator

I suspected I might be trans for years, but I didn't "know" for sure until I was in my 60s. The first person I came out to was my wife.

16. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I grew up in a boy's boarding school, so I realized that I had a *taste* for it at a very early age. Therefore it's always seemed rather normative for me, and thankfully I somehow escaped all of that crushing Judeo-Christian condemnation that so torments some folk.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  17. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

Knew I was different for as long as I can remember. Couldn't figure out why I couldn't stop looking at the pretty girls and then just like my head was on a swivel would be looking at a cute guy. Dated girls all through high school ( very conservative area). But as soon as I was out on my own started dating guys too

18. Justme22863

Justme22863 Members

Much like skeeter said ... Coming out in the 70s was almost unheard of for a male particularly in a small conservative town with very conservative parents. But I knew for sure that I wasn't like the other boys well before puberty. I couldn't have even been ten years old when my father told me that boys don't kiss boys. Jr high and high school locker rooms were a nightmare trying to keep from getting an erection or keep from getting caught staring at the boys. But through it all I dated girls so I thought had everyone fooled until I started dating boys as soon as I moved out of my parents house. The dad came out and said that he would t tolerate a gay child .. but hell yes I have known I was bi.. leaning more gay for almost fifty years now

19. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

I honestly did not even dream of being with a man till my mid 30s . I do however vividly remember one boy in school that I seen naked in the gym shower and was memorized by his huge penis but never thought more of it. well now I’ve played with men for the last 10 years thinking I was bisexual but honestly I’ve realized to myself that I’m very much gay. I still think woman are attractive and will have sex with my wife. If I could come out and live a gay life I would but it’s complicated and I’m a chicken to do it. But I should come out I’m sure I would be happier.

Justme22863 likes this.
  20. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I knew I was bi the first month that I started having sex with other people, which happened rather late for me at the age of 21. Within a two week period, I was seduced first by a man and then by a woman a couple weeks later. Prior to this, I had thought I was strictly heterosexual, but that changed the first time I was seduced.

I have been actively pan sexual ever since, eventually coming to recognize that I have both masculine and feminine characteristics, and that people of all gender orientations have similar basic needs.

Suburbanray likes this.