When cocks swell!

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Candybuttons, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

The head swells to the largest size when it is about to shoot the cum. Haven't you see it when you strokes your man's cock with your hand as he is ejaculating. The cock's behaviour during the whole process of intercourse is rather strange. When the man is erotically stimulated it increases in length and girth. Once it is inside the vagina it can change size either increase in length and girth more or it may increase in girth only but may decrease in length. The increase in girth is usually happens in the head (or glans) of the penis. This is controlled by a separate erectile tissue structure called corpus spongiousum which is like a cylinder and the urethra tube runs through the center of it. The length of the penis is maintained by two cylindrical erectile tissue masses called corpora cavernosae. They give the length and strength for the erection of the penis.

2. Midasflower

Midasflower Visitor

My cocks really swells up during ejaculation. The wife and I have had to resort back to using condoms for a little while which isn’t the best. Anyway things for a little frisky on Saturday and we ended up having great sex as always. As I came in her I felt my cock swell as it does. When I took the condom off I noticed a purple ring round my shaft from the bottom of the condom. Almost looked like an elastic band had been wrapped around my dick.

3. Louiszm

Louiszm Members

I can do Morse Code via pulsing penis and her squeezing.

4. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

Well it is like this, My cock swells when i am about to shot my load, Then i seem to shot alot ,, and Yes My wife loves it She rides my cock even harder mmmmm I love the feel of my cock have my wife`s wet creamy pussy being wrapped around my cock and Yes i also make my cock swell,, lol

5. dethmetalchick

dethmetalchick Vaknaði

Yes, the same muscle contractions that force your cum out and make your cock throb are the same ones that we use to squeeze our vag's around them ;)

Kegels have so many other benefits for men that aren't as talked about as they are for women, too. Stronger erections, better orgasms, more control of your orgasms, you're more likely to shoot your cum rather than have it dribble out weakly.

Circular and Deejay88 like this.