when being happy with yourself is taken too far!

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by phil1965, May 12, 2020.

1. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Well, we had a pretty decent week and I decided to get some work done on my truck, I needed some parts so the wife and I went to get them. It was a nice warm sunny day and it was nice to just drive out after being in lockdown for ages, as we drove into town I noticed a woman riding a bicycle, she was waiting to cross the road at the junction just up ahead of me, she was quite reasonable looking and was dressed in a pair of shorts and a little top, all in all not bad looking, she was obviously out enjoying the sun and who could blame her.
    As we drove passed I happened to glance across in her direction and caught a glimpse of another woman, as I said it was only a glimpse, she too appeared to be wearing shorts, but this one was topless!
    Since there was nothing behind me on the road I tapped the brakes, I had to have a proper look at this, I mean, it's not often you see a topless woman on a road in daylight is it, my wife asked why I'd slowed down, "there's a woman riding a bike over there and she's topless!" I exclaimed, hardly able to believe what I was seeing.
    'She' approached the junction and then I got a proper look at 'her', she was actually a he, but on seeing him close up the wife burst out laughing, she understood my mistake immediately, now, my wife is something like a 44EE, so fairly big, this bloke had bigger tits than she had! Talk about man boobs, I'd have kept them well under wraps, honestly, some people.
    It's only ever happened to me once before seeing a topless girl outside in daylight, and oddly enough it was at the same junction, I was waiting for the lights to change and up ahead I saw this young lady emerge from a side road, she was stunning, about 5'4" tall, long black hair, slim, wearing black kneehigh boots, a black mini skirt, and topless, she had a lovely tan too. The lights changed and I moved slowly off, I had to see this girl from the front to see if she looked as good as she did from behind, as I drove slowly past her I looked across, she had a very pretty face and these large pointy nipples that poked out, through the thin flesh coloured top she was wearing!
    It was so thin and so tight that until you got really close to her it did look like she was topless, she looked at me and smiled, no doubt she was well aware of the effect she had on most of the men who saw her. lol

2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

That made me smile Mate !

phil1965 likes this.
  3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

So did this earlier !

4. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

That video brought back some memories mate, hard to believe that some of those pictures were only taken in the 1970's, some happy times and some sad one's too, but thanks for sharing that, it brightened my day.