When A Site Like This Treats People Like Adults...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by GeorgeCarlinFan, May 8, 2022.

1. GeorgeCarlinFan

GeorgeCarlinFan Members

Someone has to fuck it up, eh?

Like usual, after checking notifications, I go to "Latest Posts". I saw the TOS and saw how those who would post nudes couldn't do so because of some troublemakers. Most sites wouldn't allow this in the first place, so people on here should be on their best behavior BECAUSE you are being treated like an adult.... given freedom.

I wonder if someone having a topless photo would have a positive net, meaning that one post would prevent 15 people who would ask for a pic, something they can do now.

I'm a professional photographer (mostly an amateur) and I just love pictures of people and places. It's extra nice when someone mentions something fascinating, and then you can put a face while responding. I've found (at least on live chat rooms) that it humanizes the experience, making it tough for someone to talk shit when you see their face, but of course, one person will fuck it up by being mean and making fun of someone who had nothing to do with how they look.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

This Love and Sex Section does have its separate rules that do allow nudes
    The rules are here
    .The Rules that cover all the Love and Sex section
    To be fair the majority of people abide by them and cause very few problems .
    The face issue is upto every individual persons choice.
    I have seen a few in this section in the past, mainly that of partners and they have been very well received .
    If I saw a negative comment I would just remove it but I have never had to for that reason so far .
    There is a Members Pictures section as well but no nudes are allowed there .

3. GeorgeCarlinFan

GeorgeCarlinFan Members

Oh, so it's just nudes from non-members? I guess I was just lamenting... See, other sites are SO restrictive, so when there's a more open-minded place like this, it upsets me that people harass or do unethical things, and it ruins things for the 99% who are rule-abiding.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Anyone can post nudes but only in this section of the Forum . However they do have to comply to the rules as quoted . Most of the picture threads are actually in the Subscriber Section which is a paid sub section for this LOve and Sex Section . If that makes sense .

GeorgeCarlinFan likes this.