When a camgirl loves you..

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Quinccy, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Quinccy

Quinccy Members

First a little backstory : I am a 40 year old man, airline pilot for a living.

I actually live the life I want to, I see the world, earn a more then decent living.
    I own several properties around the world.

Also if I may say I’m quite goodlooking, I’m not married dough, no relationship but have no problem at all hooking up with women worldwide, yes I’m also smooth in my way to adress women. i’m not deprived of female attention.

In between flight, at the hotel I love looking around on stripsites.
    I’ve always known how it works, how these girls do everything to get paid.

Exchanging phonenumbers, instagram..

Telling you they like you, they need you, miss you. I’ve always been immune to those things, I played the game along..

One day I saw this Russian girl that physically was 100% my taste, I tipped her alot in the beginning.

The usual routine began, whatsapp, instagram.. conversations..

She quickly made me her only knight of her room.

We had long converstations, sometimes 6 hrs straight.

I have quite alot of followers on instagram, where she could see my lifestyle, my succes, the women that pass the revue.. I was always open in our talks about how I have no problem hooking up. When she knew I was going out with a woman she’d send me pictures of her taking a bath saying she wants me to be with her..

We had deep conversations, about the past and future, about spirituality but also we had text sex, for hours I would say in detail what I want to do to her, and she saying what she would do to me..very hot chatssesions... where she send me teasing pictures..

At that time I was still convinced it was all for the money.

This changed when the following occured, I showed her a screenshot of a message of another camgirl I received, a girl I followed alot before.

It showed how the girl was mad at me for not coming to see her, jealous I went to see other girls..

The next day I woke up to see the Russian girl send me long long text that completely threw me of my game, briefly she said she had feelings for me, how I was deeply in her soul, how my compliments and cute pictures made me win her over..how she had been thinking about meeting me in real life.

How she was looking for a smart wealty man..

She said how the camworld was a hard world of strangers and she had a hard time not knowing what was real and what not..how she feared I was a guy using all sorts of mental games to win her over and then hurt her.

The thing that confused me most was when she said that she felt akward when I tipped her, and that made her take some distance.. that was a gamechanger for me..she did not want my money?!

She told me I was the only one who’s texts she appreciated, looked for between the dozens of texts she gets every day..how I was the only one who had her real instagram while all others got her work account. I checked it and it seemed true. I was the only one who she had these conversations with..

After that text everything changed for me.

Now here is the pickle, I’ve always been a confident guy, who knows his worth, never been jealous, never felt really attached to a female in a way it made me feel vulnerable.. suddenly I noticed that was the case and I hated it..

Yesterday I went see her online, but I notice I’m having problems watching her work, seeing her strip, moan and smile for other men..

This feeling that it’s not right overcomes me..

It’s like your girl telling you she loves you and it feels great, but then you have to watch her having sex with another guy and liking it..

I realize this means this is not going to work for me for long. I have bad dreams about her..It’s come to this..

So now I’ve decided I have to take a step back, and realize it’s not going to be easy.

Thoughts, experiences or advice are welcome

Just for fun and DrRainbow like this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

She may not want small amounts of your money for her web services but she's still in it for the money and now winking wealthy lifestyle. It's up to you if you go along with that, but don't fool yourself. If you were just getting by financially she likely wouldn't have said you're her soulmate

Eric! and Quinccy like this.
  3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I would say that you have met your soulmate and it is time to settle down. Clearly, I don't know the practicalities of that scenario of whether you both live in the same part of the world.
    Take things slowly though, her day to day life may not be compatible with yours once you are both out of bed and she may not be good at cooking or ironing.:yum:

Perhaps the biggest problem for BOTH of you is that old habits die hard and once life settles into a domestic pattern and things get less exciting, either of you may end up straying for the thrill of the kill.

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Is it wrong for a girl like her to want to settle down to a comfortable lifestyle.?
    That is not a loaded question, I don't claim to know the answer.

Quinccy likes this.
  5. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

This says it all. She got you. You get married. You get divorced. She gets half. You've been played like a fiddle.

6. Quinccy

Quinccy Members

I’m aware me being financially set is key here for her point. I’m ussually turned off by gold diggers..

7. Quinccy

Quinccy Members

One thing keeps coming back to me, I have always believed a persons actions speak louder then their words.
    That having said, I notice, apart from her love text, she never initiates contact, never texts me first..
    Thats a important red flag to me..

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Not married dough

9. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I would be careful with Russian women . Nothing wrong with them per se . However a friend of mine got duped on a so called Russian dating site a few years ago and took him for a lot of money . Just a cautionary tale .

10. Captain Scarlet

The best way to test if a woman is really into you is to not to disclose your job/wealth . Its best getting a woman for the right reasons ie one that is into you and not your money. You can always disclose your wealth later .

This is what my friend above should have done IMO.

Quinccy likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

This is exactly why I stopped being a cam girl.

12. Quinccy

Quinccy Members

Explain,please..

13. MORE camgirls! They're girls! On cam!

Eric! likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

They're there to pull a small income and get a bit of attention. It's not a dating site for them and they're just as vulnerable as anybody else so to me it's like at the end of the day you watched them for one thing, and now it's all their fault? And now you're in a jealous rage you can't even watch what you intended to watch them for in the first place?

No offense man, but this is a worst case scenario for a lot of camgirls.

Mysteron likes this.
  15. Captain Scarlet

Exactly, I am with you on this one .

Irminsul likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's like the whole falling in a love with a stripper because you threw money at her all night and she flirted and genuinely made you feel better. It's not love, it's business. And this sort of behaviour throws a lot of talented girls either off the runway or off the internet where now people with realistic mindsets aren't able to watch them. :triumph:

It's the adult industry.. Not bloody eHarmony.

Eric!, Mustard Tiger and Mysteron like this.
  17. Captain Scarlet

If he is an aircraft pilot and a good looking one at that then all he would need to do is to go out on the town . The only expense he would incur is that for drinks . What's more the women will be likely to be genuine although that isn't guaranteed. He just needs to be sure that he isn't over the limit before his next flight .

Eric! and Candy Gal like this.
  18. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Best advice on this thread.

Eric! and Mysteron like this.
  19. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I wouldn’t be surprised if she is telling ten other guys this same thing. It’s her job to act. Not saying she can’t have feelings for you, but she might have feelings for others. Telling you all the same thing to get you coming back.

KL71, Mysteron and Candy Gal like this.
  20. Captain Scarlet

The sad thing about all of this though and Irminsul touched on it .Its a no win situation . The Cam girls will be making very little . The guy IMO is probably getting exploited if he sees it as a relationship . If he sees it as just a bit of fun and a one off then fair enough .The only person who is making any money is probably a modern style Pimp like guy , somewhere in the background to finance his luxury lifestyle.

Deidre and Candy Gal like this.