Whats you're idea of sexy

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Parabola, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Parabola

Parabola Member

My idea of sexy, MEN
    1. Messy hair, little growth on the face with dark eyes and hair.
    2. being able to sing or play an instrument
    3. confident smile

Girlz

1. Tough girls AKA Jessica alba Dark Angel, or Alias's Jennifer Garner
    2. Girls that dont play the 'Oh im a girl treat me with gloved hands' but rather Im a girl so Fucking what, do you have a problem with that.. wanna arm wrestle :D

2. FoolinTheRain

FoolinTheRain Member

girls
    tough chicks with similar music interests and a great attitide. Short hair (or long hair, but ushally short hair) peircings and peteite size (i know i spelled that wrong)
    well yeah, and allot of differant types of girls catch my eye, thats just sortive what i especially keep my eye out for

3. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

An alligator check book that has checks accepted everywhere. And the money to back it up !

4. WalrusKeeper

WalrusKeeper Member

Guys: They must be astute and passionate - sexy only exists after you've got beyond the cover...;)

5. Mui

Mui Senior Member

sexy = me!

6. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

I love really athletic girls with a little muscle on them, solid.

Dirty blonde hair is gorgeous, but so is Maribeth's gold brown...

Dark brown eyes are my favorite when they're intense and serious.

a deeper, smooth voice is so sexy.

7. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

ha ha i have deep brown eyes with a lower voice lol ehhe

8. MentalFloss

MentalFloss Member

I like guys who aren't really like anyone else, pretty much in a category by themselves. I also really have a thing for really really skinny guys.[​IMG]

9. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

1. Girls that are confident and not afraid to speak their mind.
    2. Any girl/woman with a wine glass in their hand... lol oh so classy. love that class!
    3. Girls that have that look in their eye.
    4. Down-to-earthness, appreciating the simple things in life, romance, class, curvaceous-ness, uninhibited smiles...

10. barefoot_boy

barefoot_boy Member

Im still going out with my girlfriend of four years.I like women who
    don't hide theyre sexuality and sensuality.Two summers ago I
    went to bed with a friend of mine.It was my first gay experience.
    I find fem men sexy.

11. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

a confident steady gaze, maintaining eye contact when talking and not stumbling over their words is so sexy

a good sense of humor

flirty, but not giggly flirty. i love the little offhand comments, getting complimented by a gorgeous female just gives me chills.

i also like women who just ooze feminine class. they seem to float, untouchable.

and i agree with the wine glass comment, especially when they're close talkers and you get a hint of their breath. makes me wanna jump her bones right there!

oh god there are so many things that make a woman sexy. the best is when they realize their power (and don't misuse it), because they hold so damn much. i'm helpless to their charm *sigh*

12. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

oh amen, amen. alas...this seems to be a common trait among sarcastically brilliant, pretty straight girls who I SO adore but could never have. or among intellectual, literary-type dykes who are a lot older than me.
    either way, it's still grand.

13. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

completely and utterly understand. *sigh*... why is the world so un unjust?

14. Benny DaBuff

Benny DaBuff Member

I'm sure I'm in the minority when I say hairy chests are sexy (in men, of course!). A great or even just pleasant smile is also extremely sexy.

But I've been told I have very offbeat tastes.

15. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

yeah, sometimes it does occur to me exactly how "unjust" (ha) the fact that MOST GIRLS ARE STRAIGHT is. i mean, suuurrree, it must be GREAT to be a goddamn straight male. sure. imagine knowing that the vast majority of the attractive population you see is remotely available to you?

:)

i whine, but the truth is the only girls/women i've ever had serious feelings for in my short lifetime have all happened to be lesbians, and with most of them i didn't even know they were gay at the time. it just worked out that way. so there is justice in the world.

16. psyche

i wish i could say the same, sister.

straight women will be the death of me!

17. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

and me, psyche... :(

18. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

well it's not like any of said lesbians were exactly available either.

also...i am falling into my own little straight girl dilemma (knock on wood)...her name is maribeth

19. Patch

Patch Member

i really think that natural girls are hot...not just natural as in earthy...but also just girls who are what they are and that is that...they are opinionated and and stand by what they believe...

physically i'm into all types...the kind of hippy looking girls i like...but i also like the athletic girls...jeez...i just like everyone.

20. psyche

it's hard not to be gay with all the beautiful women around me. i have to declare that canadian gals kick ass. anyways, i also should add that the sexiness of a person has a lot to do with how cuddly they are and how they hug. one of my favourite things to do is just lay with somebody so if they put feeling into their hugs, i'm theirs. that's what's so hard about heteros, too, women are just naturally affectionate.. *grumbles*