whats your ultimate fantasy?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by _DeLiA_, May 11, 2004.

1. Cuff

Cuff Member

Oh wow i love these threads.
    Ive posted a few of them already, but as soon as i can ponder up a few more ill post again :p

2. Cuff

Cuff Member

My first time was in a movie theatre! :D

3. atla23

atla23 Member

Double teaming some chick with one of my buds. Doing everything, filling all her holes.

4. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

hmm my fantasy... id say deep romantic sex either in a field on the grass with music playing. thats my fantasy as of today :)

5. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

ok honestly...well don't judge me, but here it goes:

My ultimate fantasy would be a threesome....yeah get excited!!!
    but my threesome would be me, and 2 guys...I am yearning for simultaneous penteration! Yes, that means I want a dick in my vagina and one in my ass at the same time!!!

one day...i just gotta find two guys that are okay with doing it ;)

6. warm_breath

warm_breath Member

zero gravity butt sex. and i am going to film it and put it on the internet! because something that awesome can not happen and not be shared with the world.

7. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

shit man...scroll down and read what i wrote haha

8. atla23

atla23 Member

Nice, you know I would think it would be quite easy to find a couple of guys.

9. Just a daily toke

Just a daily toke Senior Member

10. wally m

wally m 14

to be somewhere warm enough to be naked all the time and has sex just about where ever I want. One week that's all I want. Well one week a year.

11. warm_breath

warm_breath Member

in a church. catholic church preferably.

12. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

In a field in the middle of a thunderstorm

13. Eternal Soul

Eternal Soul Member

Hot sweaty sex behind a waterfall.

14. Jack B Nimble

Jack B Nimble Member

Right now, my ultimate fantasy would be to meet up with a very sexy stranger in a posh hotel.
    We have a few drinks at the bar, then head back to my room.
    When we get there, she brings out a video cam and asks me to film her masterbating. Lots of hot steamy sex ensues, finishing with her finishing me off over her face and tits.

Hmmm, too crude? I dare say I will have a different fantasy this time tomorrow. :)

15. Jack B Nimble

Jack B Nimble Member

In fact, add a maid to come in on that fantasy too! :D
    (Hey, I'm a greedy guy!) ;)

16. Cuff

Cuff Member

Well, as I've posted fantasies before, I may as well post this one too.

Recently he's been asking for me to dress up for him like a nurse, and I just love being his little dress-up doll. Well, I was pondering how "in character" I should be next time i decide to surprise him in my costume, what to do, etc., and I realized what an amazing purpose a syringe (no needle) could pose for. I can see myself laying him down on our cold, hard table, having him remove his clothes for me while I took out lube and vibrators... The blood pressure cuff I would wrap around his swelling cock, tormenting him further, and pleasuring him at the same time.

And him turing the tides on me. He would force me onto the table and use his shirt or jeans to tie my hands. He would fill a fat syringe from my kit with lube, and fill my ass with it over and over until it started oozing down into my ****. He's been asking about kitty clamps for my nipples, and he would surprise me with them this way. Tightening them onto my tits, he would misuse one - clamping my clit hard with it and turing all the vibes on.

Then I would be exposed to anything he had in mind... I love that feeling, that half-scared / half-mindblown with hunger feeling. I can almost feel him slide a cold steel dildo up my ass, and the pleasantly painful shock as he reveals its electro nature. I would scream, and he would only love it that much more.

17. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

^^ So hot :)

18. dudleybell

dudleybell Member

has to be black stockings,on my wife