whats your ultimate fantasy?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by _DeLiA_, May 11, 2004.

1. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

to have a great big room with a huge bed and lots of pillows and nearly every sex toy and lube you can get.

2. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

Oooo, see now I'm Catholic, and I'm a horny freak...

As long as it involves sex, I'll do it.

[​IMG]

3. Experience Haze

Experience Haze Member

in the girls room, she pushes my head down to her pussy.... or just gettin laid

i hate being a virgin.:(

4. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Mine involves a girl who just can't get enough of me licking her pussy and her feet... Every day, as much time as can be spared, she's begging or demanding that I service her, sucking on her clit, sucking on her toes, licking her soles, licking her asshole, too. It's the ultimate pleasure combination for her, and I'm the one who does it so wonderfully for her that it's all she wants.

Then she casually mentions how good I am at doing this for her when talking with a friend, and now the word-of-mouth spreads among her hot friends, and soon she surprises me by inviting two or three of them over, and it's Jeffrey licks and sucks four girls all night over and over... :p

And maybe when I'm exhausted and they're plenty satisfied, the all work my cock over and make me squirt half a gallon of come. :D All over their feet, for me to lick off.

So I'm a little weird. It makes me a lot of FUN!

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

5. beachmonkey

beachmonkey Member

Licking cum from a girl's bare feet...I love it!

6. peaceful420

peaceful420 Member

Ooooh... fucking my ex-g/f anywhere where we could get caught, or w/me tied to a bed and her teasing the hell out of me. Making out on the beach right in the tide and getting all wet... Or fucking a guy against a wall/on a table. That is so damn hot. Ugh, I am in such an extreme lack of sex... It makes me sad. Quick, somebody fuck me!

7. pughman

pughman Member

ha ha , hell yeah ! i love this fourm!! and mine would be ,a school girl outfit, anywhere!with any girl!

8. DAV-UK

DAV-UK Member

her having the power to keep my rock hard and pump it in any way she liked ... Somebody stop mi

9. anai

anai Member

MMM, I fantasize about my g/f and I getting with 2 or three

others and trying watersports! Wow! I'm so nasty, I can't help myself...

10. peacefuljeffrey

OMG why do I have to read about so many women who want a guy who loves going down on them, and have them not be here where I can lovingly do it for them?? I love doing it for as long as a girl wants me there, and I'm between willing recipients right now. :p Who wants to vacation in Florida?

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

11. peacefuljeffrey

Did that with a girl I'm friends with last year.
    She's nice, and kinda pretty, but I'm not full-on attracted to her, so I didn't want to do everything with her. But she was the best at oral sex that I've ever had, and she was just incredibly into doing it for the lonnngest time you can imagine! She literally went down on me for several HOURS on my couch. And she has really cute feet, so with her clothed and me totally naked, she sucked me for a long time, then we sat at opposite ends of the couch and she rubbed my cock with her feet for a long time too. I was totally groovin' on that! I got to watch her cute feet glisten with olive oil while she rubbed them all over my cock and balls. She got playful and kinda did a crush-thing with them, pushing hard for a bit while I squirmed to try to move away from the extra pressure. It was a beautiful thing, seeing my cock pulsate between her soft soles. It wasn't easy to come that way, and since it was going on for a really long time, I ended up kneeling on the couch and masturbating the rest of the way. When I came, I shot it onto her feet and then licked it off, and sucked her toes some more (which I'd been doing off and on the whole time -- that's why I always use a lube that's edible).

We went to sleep, and she woke me up in the morning with her mouth on my cock, and asked if we could go into the living room and do the same thing on the couch again. So we did...

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

12. Evie Snatch

Evie Snatch Member

oooh... i'd like to have a secret run in with a japanese school girl... or maybe i wish i was a japanese school girl... hah. then i'd have some real fun... hehehhe

13. Evie Snatch

Evie Snatch Member

hm... with further thought on the subject... this may sound really lame, but i want to be with the man i love, somewhere isolated. i mean, somewhere completley private, no one around for miles. like, an open grassy feild in the middle of nowhere...
    somewhere where i can be really loud and not self concious at all.

14. MinneBi

MinneBi Bloody Hell Bonkers

I have a couple of fantasies that haven't played out. Yet. First one is a quasi-rape fantasy. You know the kind - walking down a street seeing a hottie that you really like and rape them, only without the violence. The other one is a gangbang fantasy where I'm triple penetrated. There would be guys waiting to take their turn as well..

15. beautiful_n_psycho

beautiful_n_psycho Member

i would like to be in a sluty nurse out fit while my husban was in a doctors out fit and i would come in and ack like it was time for my cheak up

16. RainbowLovinHippy

RainbowLovinHippy Member

Brad Pitt, Aston Kutcher, Jared Leto, a few tubs of butter, 40 days and 40 nights and repeat performance!! :X
    Well, a girl can dream can't she?! *Mhummmmhaaaa*

17. hippielaura

hippielaura Member

My ultimate fantasy?
    To be happy... :-\

18. Jester

Jester Member

I've already written my fantasy in the form of a poem ... and it is on the Net for everyone to read. Funny thing is that I got a lot of email from women about how much it was their fantasy too LOL

19. silent breeze lotus

silent breeze lotus Member

what a brilliant idea!!!!.. that sounds amazing fun .. :) ..my ex had som kind ov similar idea i think but about decorating a room.. i love the expression.. to paint each others bodies with mayb brushes and hands too

20. silent breeze lotus

silent breeze lotus Member

ah ah.. i believe you stole it from my mind :) !! i was just thinking that being under a waterfall with the water splashing down and spraying cool water droplets over hot bodies would be blissfull