whats your ultimate fantasy?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by _DeLiA_, May 11, 2004.

1. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

2. luna99

luna99 Member

OoO.. having sex in a glass elevator.....say with me in a skirt and the skirt is hiked up around my waist... my ass being pushed up against the glass and knowing that people could just look right in and see what we are doing...

I love the thought of being somewhere sorta hidden but still not hidden enough where you could be caught....

also sex in a dark corner of a club would be amazing... with the pulsating music in the background...the heavy bass setting the rhythm... watching the people on the dancefloor.. all sweaty and moving with each other.. mmmmmm.

on the sweeter side, outside under the stars or outside in the rain. *SIGH*

3. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

My ultimate fantasy: I take the girl I love to the prom. We dance, and get our picture taken, and all that shit. The prom starts windin' down, and I take her by the hand and lead her outside. I stand her up against the brick wall, and get down on my knees, and put my head under her dress. Just move her panties aside, and I start eating her out. Slip my hands under her panties, and grab her but with both my hands. She's breathin hard, and she's got her hand on my head. Now, people are headin to parties and stuff, so there are people in the parking lot who can see us, but we don't get caught. I make her come, and we make out for the rest of the night. :D

4. RandomObsession

RandomObsession Member

especially if they both had blue eyes.....I have this strange thing for guys with blue eyes:rolleyes:
    my bf and I came sososo close right after junior prom...I gave him head and we just sorta lied there and listened to Zero 7...its was so romantic and movie-ish, exactly what I wanted

5. ArieStarshines

ArieStarshines Member

with someone i love, no inhibitions or boundries.

6. Jennyflower

Jennyflower Member

on a tramp.....................oline

7. Unkle_John

Unkle_John Member

from my Offical Unkle John Fantasy Hump List:
    (In particular order)

1. Sara Rue (because she looks like my wife)
    2. Jennifer Connelly
    3. Christina Ricci
    4. Sara Gilbert
    5. Alyson Hannigan
    6. Amber Benson
    7. Laura Prepon
    8. Gillian Anderson
    9. Lynsey Bartilson
    10. Nicole Kidman

these are my fantasies, you don't like the gals tough there's something about them that turns me on. just look for their names on google if you don't know what they look like.

8. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Maybe not an ultimate fantasy, but mix of reality with fantasy! In general I have this thing about hairy(ish) women, but the following scenario occurred:

An averagely attractive woman in her late 20's/early 30's, hippyish with long dark hair, warm brown eyes, voluptuous figure. She enters room wearing scruffy t-shirt, short flowery skirt + leggings. Removing her leggings, fine dark hairs are visible on her thighs + as they come down further a more generous growth of dark hair is exposed on her shins. As she sits on the sofa she spends some 10 minutes or so automatically running her fingers through the hairs, pleasurably but not particularly aware of doing it.

Getting up she runs a bath. As she undresses her pale skin + soft rounded breasts are exposed + she has thick dark tufts of hair under her arms + very generous bush spreading down her inner thighs. Soaking in bath for a few minutes her flatmate enters with mischievious look + she says" It's the solstice, time for summer legs!"

At that point she produces an old-fashioned shaving brush, shaving cream + couple of razors.The girl in the bath looks at the long dark hairs wafting around in the water + submits a leg to her friend who then completely lathers it with soap from ankle to knee, dark hairs now in untidy chaos as if drowning in soap! Swathes are then shaved through the leg gleaming + denuded + contrasting with the adjacent hairy swirls/soap.

With one leg completed there are mixed feelings, she liked the hairs, but also looks forward to the fresh sensation too. The defuzzing ritual is repeated with fresh blade on the other leg as the bathwater is floating with clusters of 2-3cm hairs. On completion she dries herself as her friend proceeds to paint her toe-nails, the few rogue hairs on her toes surviving the blade! Naked she explores her body, running her hands up her freshly shaved legs + enjoying the new softness she hasn't experienced for many months. She enjoys the contrasts: the bare shins, slightly bristly round the knees + soft hairiness of her thighs, which like her pits are out of bounds to any razors!

Yes she enjoyed ritual, but in couple weeks she's also enjoying the feel of stubble. Perhaps over the summer she may go through ritual at least another couple of times, but as daylength decreases she will again enjoy running her fingers through her long leg fur again, having enjoyed best of both worlds!

9. Jennyflower

Jennyflower Member

lol, thats hilaaarious! ur a good writer.

10. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

Hehehe...that would be kool :p

I have waaay too much of a Rocky Horror obsession :p

11. catatonic

catatonic Member

Mine is doing 3 guys at the exact same time and being with a couple (man and woman).

12. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

Hmm...I have way too many fantasies to just pick one. I have to say that that painted sheet thing sounds amazing though. I will definitely have to try that one day.

I'm up for anything, and I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would be up for most things too. We've already done quite a lot. I guess one fantasy of mine is to go to a rock/metal concert...get really into the music...and then afterwards, go back to a hotel room (which is located on a beach...hehe), all hot and sweaty, and horny for each other. Then we basically have unhindered sex with the lights dimmed and the sound of waves crashing outside.

It'll happen one day! haha :)

13. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

14. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

Just...interesting places...

15. makno

makno Senior Member

getting out of the usa and never going back!

16. theusualone17

theusualone17 Member

i wld do it in the beach on sunset

17. slenderspender

slenderspender Member

WOuld love to try 2 men at the same time. I also would love for my man to tie me up and pretend to rape me. Fuck me real hard while pinning me down.

18. Spinner

Spinner Member

My ultimate fantasy is having sex with my crush while everyone in her house is alseep. Just the idea of her screaming and moaning and the possibility of getting caught is exciting!

19. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

on the hood of a muscle car

20. Pablo

Pablo Member

ive done that too :)