What's your scene?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Frieden, Jun 25, 2013.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

parallel universe sparsely populated. those who do live there being both gender and species ambiguous. my 'scene' isn't really very much being around or with anyone or very often any several, as i have an emotional addiction to thinking my own thoughts rather then being distracted from them by sapient company.

things that run on guideways (trains and monorails for example) are my inspiration to be around, watch, build models of and simulate their operation both as models and on the computer. in which they wind through natural settings with which they are in balance.

my scene is the inside of my head i think mostly. i love it in here. full of happy gardens and forests. and really beautifully strange looking people. but only once in a while people at all.

beautiful alien worlds and forests and sometimes people much nicer then humans usually.

just not usually places where humans think of to congregate. arboritums and sometimes libraries.

2. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

The old theatre you are talking about is Lee's Palace. Some very great bands have passed through that place, it's been around for ages. Nirvana played there. I went there and saw the Lemonheads play by myself (I don't know anyone who loves them as much as I do!) and it's an awesome venue because it's small and I love the grit. So you can invite me there anytime !! I'll go !!

3. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Lee's Palace is pretty awesome. I tried mdma there for the first time...