Whats your position on flag burning?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cannabis cam, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Actually if someone came and tried to burn my Jeff Gordon flags, there's gonna be trouble. =/ and my Denver Broncos flag. That's my limit.

2. Scratched

Scratched Members

Funny, that a flag is "just a piece of cloth".

That means that humans are "just a body". And our Constitution and Declaration of Independence is "just paper"

Just like we wipe our asses with. I guess there really is no pride in America anymore. May as well open the borders and let some more people in who have already killed five people between deportations. After all, they're all just bodies, even those they kill. Someone's kid, or dad, or grandmother. Just bodies.

Fuck It. I am amazed at the total carelessness of our people these days. Just to sound badass on a message board...who you tryin' to impress? Must not be any better than yourself.

1 person likes this.
  3. Scratched

Scratched Members

When someone assaults you or your family, the cops should just say "ah, fuck it, they're just bodies".

Let their rotting corpses lie for the buzzards and rats to feed on. Of course someone will take their wallet too...

It's only freedom. A shame our soldiers go to war to defend us. Go get hurt, traumatized or killed, they're just bodies. Tell their Mom that. Or their Wife.

The attitude in our country sucks ass these days.

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah but at the same time soldiers fighting for a flag sounds kinda pretty dumb idea. Like "I'm going to war over our flag!" I mean, when you really want to get technical it's so silly. Really you're going to war to fight for your countries future well being. Does a flag truly represent a country? I don't think so really. A few colours and patterns on a cloth. Aint got time to die for that shit.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Your logic is flawed.

1 person likes this.
  6. Scratched

Scratched Members

If the flag is not an important part of a confrontation, or identification of a group, then why did we have a guy who "just carried a flag" into battle, for centuries? It was a long standing tradition through the Crusades, our Revolutionary war, our Civil War...I don't get it.

7. Scratched

Scratched Members

And you're weird.

8. Asmodean

Sounds like I got the better deal :p

9. Scratched

Scratched Members

LOL!

a matter of opinion.

I hear CNN is looking for an "Anchor"...do they want you to follow it? Holding a flag...[​IMG]

10. Scratched

Scratched Members

11. Scratched

Scratched Members

If you're gonna light one, make it an ISIS flag, Gene.

1 person likes this.
  12. Scratched

Scratched Members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=LvQJqhcRtts

1 person likes this.
  13. Scratched

Scratched Members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIMnIh10po0

1 person likes this.
  14. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

One could shoot a flaming arrow , but please don't miss . Accuracy is power .

15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yes.

Ideals are much more powerful than the method used to promote them.

16. Asmodean

Its better to burn an american flag than the body of a living american person. Even though its 'just a human body' :p

Seems clear.

Same with the urge of Scratched to set someone's pants on fire because they burned a flag. You will see if you really do so what your country really stands for regarding ideals and rights :) :p
    Unless someone else steps in and beats you into a hospital first. Hopefully you would be placed on a bed next to the person with 3rd degree burns on their legs. Double lesson!

1 person likes this.
  17. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I repeat. I would never burn a flag or anything else for that matter....so let's make it an issue now.....let's nitpick freedom of speech and expression, shall we?

As long as no one or no living things gets hurt...i also said that. but people do not comprehend what they read apparently.

18. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Noticed an odd U.S flag flying in town recently - the stars and stripes are
    a dark shade of grey 'cept for a central stripe which is blue .

19. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

That is the Blue Lives Matter flag. It's a kind of counter-protest against glorifying criminals more than actually promoting the safety of oinkers.

1 person likes this.
  20. Scratched

Scratched Members

I thought you looked a bit cold this morning Asmo, with that cute little blue "genius cover" on lol