What's your number?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by MBintheOC, Jan 12, 2005.

1. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

Anyone into Numerology? It's kinda lie astrology, but using numbers for the un informed. If u don't get it & wanna know how to do it, post it here & I'll tell u. If u know already, post your number here (I'm a 6 btw) also, if u know what the numbers mean, post that here 2.:D

2. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Date of birth: March 16, 1964
    Destiny number: 74 / 11
    Life Path number: 39 / 3
    Physical Plane: 5
    Mental Plane: 2
    Emotional Plane: 5
    Intuitive Plane: 3
    Personality number: 50 / 5
    Soul Urge number: 24 / 6

The influence of your Day of Birth;

You were born on the 16th of the month, which makes your birth number 7.

You may go through crises and unusual situations but one thing you've got to admit -- life is NEVER dull for you!

A seven who was born on the 16th is regarded as one of the more unusual combinations in numerology. Your hunches turn out to be right on the money almost 100% of the time. Follow these hunches. Any attempt to talk yourself out of them will only confuse matters.

Sixteen is a karmic number, meaning your connections with people will be based on past life experiences.

Your Destiny number;

My friend, you're quite an influence!

You have a unique ability to impress and influence others, to fire their imaginations and to accomplish many great things!

The reason you have this unique and inspirational energy is that you're under the influence of an 11 Destiny. Most folks who have this Destiny are driven and imaginative people.

Their blend of idealism and imagination, combined with a desire to achieve makes them people who aren't forgotten very quickly by our society.

And YOU are a member of this special group!

In order to fulfill your own personal destiny, it's important to accept that there are certain things you must be, do, and accomplish in your life.

Your Life Path's influence;

How do people describe you? As a 3 Lifepather, you're VIVACIOUS and VISIONARY, and have a STERLING imagination. Add warmth, charm, joy, a love of pleasure and sociability, and you've got a sharp, clear picture of a woman traveling on the 3 Lifepath-namely, YOU!

Your outgoing personality combined with a sense of fun and the desire to be the CENTER of attention make you a shoo-in when it comes to social events and activities and will be valuable tools when it comes to achieving your purpose in life.

Your Intuitive Plane;

You are very attuned to supernatural phenomena, and have keen insight into forces which others are not even aware of.

You should learn how to tap into your excellent PSYCHIC abilities and find answers to life's mysteries.

Some people could talk until they're blue in the face and not be able to convince anyone of anything. You, on the other hand, have but to lift an eyebrow or smile ever so slightly to WIN people over. And when you actually make a formal argument for or against something, your persuasive powers are at their peak.

"Well, things could always be worse." That's a typical reaction for you to a predicament that might leave someone else in a funk for days. Being OPTIMISTIC just comes naturally to you, and you have a knack for finding the humor in almost every situation. The only thing that brings you "down" is being considered superficial or fake.

Your Personality number - how others see you;

What a flamboyant and fun-loving personality you have! When people think of you, they think of a woman who's unpredictable, attractive, curious and interesting and active. You, my friend, appear to be the original "free spirit!" Your life seems to be one of endless variety and fun times.

The reason for your ability to project that busy, funny and enthusiastic image is that you're under the influence of a 5 Outer Personality. Women with this Personality are, very simply, a heck of a lot of FUN to be around! You ALWAYS know the best restaurants to go to, the most adventurous places to be and the best things to do on short notice!

3. MBintheOC

Where did u get all this info?

4. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

5. MBintheOC

6. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

and thank-you too. I don't really know much abut numerology and wouldn't have looked it up online if ya hadn't of started this thread. But like any astrology type thing, I don't live my life (past,present & future) by what they say...but just sorta fun to see what it says anyways.

7. MBintheOC

Only thing is, it seems u gotta pay 4 it b4 they tell u all that.:(

8. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I got all the info I posted here today for free. If I want more detailed info then yes I would have to pay. But seeing as I ain't living my life by what a horoscope or numerology site tells me, then I ain't paying for it.

9. MBintheOC

ah, ok. I'll try it again:p

10. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

Life Path Number 1 In Numerology Reading
    You have a strong sense of individuality and leadership. Demanding and often in need of command, you have great potential for attainment in life - especially for creating, pioneering and administrating the work of yourself and others. While you are talented and capable, you should not be overly aggressive or zealous of success.

Expression # is 7.

Thought, analysis, introspection, and seclusiveness are all characteristics of the expression number 7. The hallmark of the number 7 is a good mind, and especially good at searching out and finding the truth. You are so very capable of analyzing, judging and discriminating, that very little ever escapes your observation and deep understanding. You are the type of person that can really get involved in a search for wisdom or hidden truths, often becoming an authority on whatever it is your are focusing on. This can easily be of a technical or scientific nature, or it may be religious or occult, it matters very little, you pursue knowledge with the same sort of vigor. You can make a very fine teacher, or because of a natural inclination toward the spiritual, you may become deeply emerged in religious affairs or even psychic explorations. You tend to operate on a rather different wavelength, and many of your friends may not really know you very well. The positive aspects of the 7 expression are that you can be a true perfectionist in a very positive sense of the word. You are very logical, and usually employ a quite rational approach to most things you do. You can be so rational at times that you almost seem to lack emotion, and when you are faced with an emotional situation, you may have a bit of a problem coping with it. You have excellent capabilities to study and learn really deep and difficult subjects, and to search for hidden fundamentals. At full maturity you are likely to be a very peaceful and poised individual.