what's your nickname?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by carnelian, Jan 24, 2005.

1. carnelian

carnelian Member

what's your nickname and why are you called that?

in my lifetime i've had eight different nicknames. when i was like two years old i re-named myself "mimmi" and made everyone call me that 'til i was like 10. mimmi btw is the swedish name of minnie, the mouse y'know. the five nicknames to come was given to me by my friends 'til my late teens when i gave myself the nickname "angel". it felt kinda natural since it's a short form of my real name "angelica". most of my friends started calling me that to so now i'm angel. or angelica. i like the idea of chosing your own name but i also like my real name very much. both angelica and angel are international names and i think that's good.

2. Eliot

Eliot Member

Really? 'Cause I was sure a more fitting nick-name for you would be something like "tard-face" or "Downs". But, hell, whatever.

But, seriously, you're kind of hot. Or at least you'd be hotter without "PEACE" next to your face.

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Whoops double post

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Angel suits you
    I've had a lot of nicknames but this one will shock you
    "Duck" the reason I'm named Duck is 'cause I had these shoes that were way too tight for me but, I refused to get new ones 'cause I had them for a long ass time. They made me walk with my feet at an angle like a duck

5. Eliot

Eliot Member

Not once, but twice the mind-numbingly retarded. Thanks, Duck, for your contribution.

6. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Turbo-bitch.
    I kid you not.

7. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

my little girl's nickname is "squrimy" because she never stayed still as a baby

my son's was "dab-it" because he has a speech problem and nobody could understand, it sounded like 'dab-it, dab-it, dab-it, dab-it'

my youngest son's nickname is "stewy" and if you have read any of my post about him then you know why

8. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

"Ruso"... which is "Russian" in Spanish, because I have a semi-russian accent.

9. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Senior Member

Wellsie was my hockey nickname, Pigpen among my friends.

10. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

A lot of people call me Corster, not so much anymore. Now that I'm in high school people call me by my last name Schumacher. One of my chick friends calls me Corduroy sometimes.

11. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i was always called sunshine..dont laugh.

i was always laughing and smiling, had almost white hair as a child and loved the sun.

12. howl

howl Member

i've had many, i have a federally listed alias "Kid". it came from a security check for a refueling at a nuke power plant. my dad and i were going work the refueling, he had been there before. the forman told him to bring me along, but didn't know my name, so he just put kid (LASTNAME) an the paperwork for my backgrnd check. anyhow, all the guys at the plant think im a boxer or something.

i'm also called bad elf for a silly had i used to wear in the winter.

13. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

"the kid" was one of my fav. nicknames.. for a while, me and my friend, chuck, from bmore were a great tag-team...

"blacklyquid and the kid"

it's a long story. but everyone used to call me the kid before then and then we got into some shit and he was one of the only black people in that scence and he could go some MAD liquid.

fun times, fun times.

14. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

well, i've had many...

Fitzy, fitz, whitey, cookie, homer, barney, shrek, flounder (i was just given this nickname today)...those are the ones i remember right now, but i have had a lot more than that...

15. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Redith from like age 9 til 14 - none since that have stuck, well that's not true, I was ShangRy my freshman year in college

16. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

ummm.......... so many over the years......

jukebox, ryebread, ryno, sideburns, burnz, ryry are the ones that come to mind

17. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I was called Gilligan in junior high. Hawkeye when I was in the Army. Since I've been called Boss, Chong and now many of my friends call me Hippie.

My mother is the only one I can think of that still calls me by my real name...Big Dick McGee.

18. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

19. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

suprisingly enough, my nickname is rummy. rum is the first 3 letters of my last name.

20. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

My real name's Johanna and seeing as it's not very English and sometimes people are having a hard time to pronounce it right, most people just call me Jo, or Joey. Or Jaska. :D
    Other nicknames... Jossu, Jasu, Jonsku, Johku... very Finnish. :p