What's your hair like? :D

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Chikablashi, Jun 2, 2011.

1. MyHipThoughts

MyHipThoughts Member

My hair is freaking amazing. If God put it on someone that didn't have a fugly face, it'd be on hair color boxes.

2. Shin Sir

Shin Sir Member

Natural Nappy Dreadlocs. And loving it.

3. brightlikeme

brightlikeme Guest

I simply shampoo and condition my hair, and sometimes i would like to hgenna my hair.....well the picture of hair is really good , but i think you should give some shape and style to your hair instead of straight cut

4. jill8

jill8 Member

Severely buzzed down for the heat of summer and the comfort this gives me. Looks unconventionally bold too.

5. Pengu

Pengu Members

I wash my hair every 5 days. Sounds gross to most people but, honestly, my scalp doesn't get oily anymore because, I've decided to limit my washing.
    I put lemon juice on my scalp now, before I wash it. I let it sit for an hour and then I shampoo. This past winter has been really bad on most people here. My scalp has developed dandruff so, the lemon juice helps a lot.
    I shampoo with tea tree shampoo and use cold water. I then condition my ends and done ^_^

I very lightly brush through my hair when it's wet with a wide tooth comb and use a little bit of olive oil on my ended just as a serum.
    Then, let air dry. At night, I braid it and so, in the morning, I get pretty waves each time ^_^

My hair isn't as long as yours.
    It's maybe 3-4 inches past my shoulders and grows very fast too.
    My hair it coloured a bright red. Shampooing it this way helps my hair stay healthy but, also keeps my colour from fading faster.

6. @Kelly

@Kelly Members

I'm blond. My hair isn't really long, 1-2 inches past my shoulders and it's straight.

7. *Mia*

*Mia* Members

My hair's long and wavy. Sometimes it gets too dry then I need to use special oils to give it a proper look.

8. Lily89

Lily89 Members

I'm curly, now medium lenth.

9. MiriMe

MiriMe Members

Mine is down to my waist, slightly wavy and brown.

10. LittleFritter

LittleFritter Members

My hair goes down to my shoulder blades and is mostly straight but wavy on the ends. It's dark brown, parted on the left side and the bangs sweep down to my right brow.

11. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

My hair is to my shoulders and teal green. Natural curly.

12. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

What hair?
    Lol

kinulpture likes this.
  13. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

I shave the sides and back of my hair. It is blondish/brownish based on how much I'm in the sun. It (naturally highlights if I get a lot of sun). I was a blonde baby but turned brown at around 4-5 years old. My top head of hair is around 6 inches long and very straight because I have either fine or very fine classification of hair.

14. Sagewynd

Sagewynd Real men wear bras

wavy, curly and overall unmanageable, It also becomes a fucking nightmare if i've had a helmet on for any significant period of time

thing is my barber of almost 30 years died of cancer in october and am needing to find a new one. might just let it go long like i used to do as a kid.,

dkcurious likes this.
  15. dkcurious

dkcurious Senior Member

If I don't have a hat or hoodie I hate wind with a passion. It makes my hair a mess flipping with it blowing everywhere.

Sagewynd likes this.
  16. BandA

BandA Members

Shoulder length. Was very Dark brown when younger but now has Silver streaks in it.(Sounds nicer than grey) Which I am embracing. :p

17. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Following on from my Short back and sides / Beatle haircuts of the early 1960s, I followed the trend of letting it grow (to around shoulder length). I kept this style for most of my life,
    With a couple of shorter cuts during this period, my hair; being quite thick, does not take long to grow back.
    My Blonde / fair / to 'dark hair' (now with 'Go-fast' tinges in it) remains

18. queenmspretty_x

queenmspretty_x Angel of the Heavenly Host

It used to be in a pixie cut modeled after Zoe Kravitz when she had one. Then I let it grow out and now it's about at the top of my shoulders. I do not dye it and it's naturally a brownish red color. It's frizzy and used to be soooo unmanageable but now I put curl cream in it and it has nice curls. It's still a little frazzled looking!

Attached Files:

Jumper58 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  19. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Beautiful!!

20. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Ill try to import my facebook pic to here. Its frm abt 07. A bit less on top & more grey to white scraggly beard. Someday ill trim beard like that again. But in back is the same. Several inches below my shoulders.