What's your hair like? :D

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Chikablashi, Jun 2, 2011.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

My hair is all fucked up now. I gotta shave it I think D:

3. roamy

roamy Senior Member

hi ethy.your hairs lookin' good in your pics an very healthy and shiny looking.an your a real free spirt are'nt ya ethy?i can tell by lookin' at ya.your a very interesting looking person.will beatifully strong features.you look very goodhearted,very down ta earth an real,an someone with a really strong charachter in all the ways ya need ta be,with a very strong spirit to and a beautiful soul.i lov the look of ya. the wind tell me about it.i nearly got knocked down with a car once when the hair got in my eyes in the wind.ha! ha!but i lov the feelin of it blowin in the wind.but the tangle later ha! ha! you love the outdoors to i'd say.what kinda work are ya at presently outside ?thats cool!fulla earth an smellin' like bonfires.that means your enjoyin; yourself.i lov gala.gala rocks! hugs......:)

4. I'm working on a volunteer project in the mountains in Andalucia for the next while. I've started a new blog about it with a couple of photos that I've just added.

5. roamy

roamy Senior Member

ok ethy i'll see it in the blog.hugs......:)

6. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have long, thing, brown hair. It gets greasy after about a day or two of no washing, but I really hate using all that water for a shower when the rest of me is clean. Any tips from anyone?

7. roamy

roamy Senior Member

you could put some talc powder in it.that might help.

8. Reha

Reha Guest

straightening of hair may help you.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No please don't, your hair is gorgeous - to the girl in the OP about going to dreads.

10. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

thin, longish, and grey- - good genes I guess, still have plenty

11. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

thick, knotty natural dreads, a few beads, and a random wrap...it's kinda crazy and eclectic like me :D

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i basically have the steve earle look going at the moment but its getting mostly sheared off as soon as the weather warms up

lost a heck of a lot on top this winter...will probably be top bald in a year or 2

13. Erica:)

Erica:) Member

Mine is brown and very straight, it comes down to my nips. and I love it.... I love hair.

14. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Halfway down my back curly, but thin. You can't tell so much that it's fine unless it's wet. But when dry, it's got a lot of body. It's auburn, I guess. It has red tone to it anyway.

15. nedahardy

nedahardy Member

my hair is naturally curls but too slow to grow so i wait for more years to grow it faster.

16. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

shortish at the moment.

17. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Color: My hair used to be naturally black, but now it's a dark brown. Which sucks, because I miss my black hair. I guess dyeing it so much when I was younger and the sun turned it into a dark brown.

Texture: Soft, often described as baby soft, by others. Thin. Naturally straight, but I got it permed a few months ago, so it's chemically wavy now. I have natural highlights. And naturally have bangs, as in they aren't styled or cut that way, just have been born with bangs.

Maintenance: Shampoo and conditioner. Deep conditioner as well because I have psoriasis. Comb or finger through. No styling products and stuff like that.

Length: Shoulder. It's my preferred hair length, if not shorter. I've had long hair for most of my life, so I'm so over the bra, hipbone, waist length hair. It was a tragically to my family when I cut it, but whatever. The only downside to this length is that it's kind of hard to maintain, because my hair grows fast.

Other: I have a brain disorder, so I have some scarring from surgeries. Nothing that can be seen because hair is covering it, but if you look for it... you can see it. I have lost my hair and gone bald because of my medical condition as well.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Currently mid back length.
    Color is black with red highlights throughout.

19. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Oh, I forgot to add...

Preferred Hairstyle: Up in a ponytail. I could never pull off the ponytail hairstyle since my hair was so straight and freaky long, but now I can, because it's short and curly. I think it's so cute.

20. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

My current hair. Sorry if this picture is huge.

[​IMG]