What's your drug of choice?

Discussion in 'Mind Trips' started by Amerijuanican, Apr 15, 2018.

1. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

Passion, sensuality, desire to be honest. Beyond that food and things that taste and smell really good, and a notch below but still the same (almost) would be MJ. I enjoy a bottle of bourbon on occasion, but anymore … Homemade wine sounds damn tasty. Tobacco is a habit that smells bad and tastes bad, so I'll be moving on from once I get to where I'm going and umm … run out of what I take with me.

2. HashtagInterested

HashtagInterested Members

Some things are so intoxicating you just can't hardly live without them … ya know?

3. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

Booze and weed. Booze every night. Add the weed on the weekend.

4. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Caffeine? That's about the only drug I even take. Hell, I'm almost 49 and have never had a cigarette. Really. :)

Sierra likes this.
  5. Not smoking...that's a good thing...For me, kissing a man or woman who smokes cigarettes grosses me out.. that breath... arrrrrgggghhh.

KL71 likes this.
  6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Great line from grunge band Alice in Chains' Junkhead

"What's my drug of choice?
    Well, what have you got? "

7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I don't go broke
    And I do it a lot

8. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

upload_2020-1-28_22-5-48.jpeg
    I order 5 of these every 2 weeks with a take away. I know it is naughty and I will stop soon.​

9. Prose5

Prose5 Members

kratom

10. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

Just alcohol and caffeine these days--mostly just caffeine.

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I haven't done anything in years. Last thing was edible marijuana. I don't remember what year I gave it up, but I think it was 2017. :wink:

If I had to do a drug, I would want it to be pot because it's common and safe. But I used to absolutely love psychedelic drugs. I was super into acid - sold it, took so many hits... never made any money with it because I was always eating it - and also was the connection for mushrooms in high school (I know... how shallow, weird, and lame). The point of saying this is that I did all that a whole boatload of times and I'm so comfortable not doing it people might find it a little weird! :flushed::tonguewink:

For a long time I felt like I'd like to keep a big bottle of ecstasy around. I had this fantasy about it - just being able to pop x whenever... But that's not really important to me anymore. I suppose I'm a tiny bit curious about it, but my interest has waned significantly and I'm not pushing it or finding it as interesting anymore. I can be really ok without it is what I'm saying I guess.

So, to reiterate and supplement any other answer I've given: Marijuana. :D

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  12. Obie1989

Obie1989 Members

I'm sober now but before I went to prison my drugs of choice were Iv methamphetamine mixed with dilaudid. Id do a .3 or .4 of meth mixed with a dilaudid 8 about 4 times a day and another couple shots of straight meth. It was pretty brutal, actually. Im glad to be done with that life and I never want to lose control like that again. I love drugs. But I can't use them responsibly so I won't use them at all.

13. soulcompromise

yea... I had a problem with that. A real habit (the meth... I don't know what the other thing is). They say it's a psychological addiction. I would never have been able to kick without jail! omg. I was such a fiend! Every $20 I ever had... I didn't know how to buy an oil change! Seriously, I had some misconceptions. Thankfully, I haven't touched that stuff for a long time. Really long time. I started getting sober off of meth around the turn of the century. I didn't ever reverse course and get back into it full bore, but I had slip ups. Two that I remember clearly... I didn't consider them a relapse I guess but technically that counts as a relapse.

It's not an easy thing to get away from at first. :flushed:

I think I finally decided when I figured it just wasn't all that popular. I just can't get a totally negative opinion on the stuff though. Something is stuck in my head that I just like tweeking but I don't get high anymore. :)

14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I just want some weed....

ZenKarma, Manasseh and soulcompromise like this.
  15. Obie1989

Obie1989 Members

Dilaudid is oxymorphone. An opiate

soulcompromise likes this.
  16. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

weed and good wine. I used to drink nice bourbon but it was kicking my ass.

idahocowboy likes this.
  17. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Jenkem 24/6

(gotta rest a day and dedicate it to God)

18. soulcompromise

19. soulcompromise

believe it or not, I've actually heard of that.

I think I looked it up too. Do people actually do that, or is it maybe rumored? lol :D I can't imagine wanting to get high badly enough to inhale gases from the purported ingredients.