What's your dream for a perfect homelife ?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Duncan, Jan 20, 2005.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

hmm my perfect homelife would be a small 2 bedroom house close to a city but away from it with the one I love, a killer job that makes me happy, and a dog that does bad things but has a good heart:)

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

well i am digging the whole log cabin with a tin roof in the mouthins kinda deal lately, definately with a huge spot of land out back for my organic veggies to grow! it wold be close enuff to town to go in when i need things but far enuff away where no one will bother me unless i invite them over. my hubby can run the small record shop in town, i will help some but i will mainly stay at home with the kiddis and sew and make soap and garden my veggies =)

3. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

hmm...i'd like an older (one story-i hate stairs, they make my knee hurt,) house in the country, with land for the kiddos and some animals. as long as we're dreaming, maybe hubby could work as a free lance photographer, instead of his current job.