What's your browser??

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by old tiger, Sep 26, 2011.

1. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

There are three browsers that I use daily and on multiple machines; Torch, Chrome, and Firefox.

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Safari.

3. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Chrome, Firefox and Opera.

5. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

The Pale Moon Project homepage

Can't recommend this enough. For the security conscious, with proper settings it can be sanitized so that no telemetry whatsoever runs in the background. The developers also offer another Firefox fork, called Basilisk.

For websites that offer DRM-protected streaming content, I use the Brave browser.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Google's. But sometimes it's shit for flash. So I use Explorer. Or Mozilla. And then none of them work. :(

7. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I run IE6..... (MyIE2 but it registers on sites as IE6)

8. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

i still find that chrome is the best. i can tell my dad doesn't like it though. we were around when it was mostly internet explorer. I think that was the most popular when I was in my teens, but I don't really remember. He liked the file hierarchy system or something about the favorites being better than on chrome. Anyway, I'm satisfied to not use favorites and just type everything in when I want to go to a site like hipforums or kvraudio or abelton or my school's website.. cnn... msn... and others. I guess it is troublesome to have to learn a new favorites system.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My dad wouldn't know what a browser was. :p. But he can Facebook. So that's something. Mofo scores more chicks than me on FB. :p he's always getting eastern European women needed a husband and new country to live in. :p