What's your bedroom look like?!

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Angeldustblossom, May 19, 2004.

1. elfie

elfie Member

I laughed at this...just this morning I tripped over my son's scooter and landed on pieces of old playdough - which are like nails when they are dry!

Our room is the color of a 50 year old smokers teeth! We just haven't gotton around to painting yet. The ceilings are really low. My husband, who is only 5'10" barely clears the ceiling fan. We got a king size bed that takes up most of the room - but I LOVE a big bed as there are usually 4 of us sleeping in it.

The rest of the house is great, although we haven't done any painting of our own. My daughter's room was purple when we moved, so she wanted to kkep that and my son's room is blue - I want to paint it though because the previous owners were big sponge painters and I'm just not a fan of it. Our very cool bathroom - the door is a sliding barn door - has blue and yellow rubber duckies sponge painted on the walls (??????) and we have started to paint it with a metalic-y blue. It will look cool as this room has really high ceilings and a sky light and cirlcle window...with the sparkly paint I'm hoping it will twinkle with a full moon shining through!

2. sweetersappe

sweetersappe Member

elfie, your home sounds nice. I like unusual things like the barn door. We are getting ready to move and I really hope we can find a house with some personality. Where we live now is ok, we have plenty of room and a nice yard, but our house has no personality. It looks like about 50 other houses near by.

Any way, here's a pic of me and my husband's bedroom.
    [​IMG]

3. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

under the funky deer head are sliding glass doors to the deck so we can watch mtn sunsets...

4. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

I like his hat, but he needs some shades too. Put some granny glasses on it. :D

5. celtgrrl

celtgrrl batty woman

our room needs some work. the furniture doesn't match, it's crowded and the dressers are always cluttered. but more than that i haven't given it a lot of personality yet. i do have several of my paintings hanging, and for christmas we got a beautiful paisley corduroy quilt. but i need to do some work in it, give it some "oomph".