Whats yer hobbies?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by didge, May 14, 2004.

1. MossIcon

MossIcon Member

Bird Watching, Gardening, Jerking off, argueing about sports and movies.

2. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I'm learning sign language, which has become an obsession for me. A couple nights ago I had a dream where I was signing...lol time to call the men with the white coats!

I also enjoy rock climbing (indoor) which my boyfriend got me into..we haven't been in ages because of money and scheduling conficts but we're hoping to go this weekend.

I enjoy reading, shopping, painting my toenails weird colours, and watching movies...and I love animals :)

3. LaughinEyes024

LaughinEyes024 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I paint, play guitar, snowboard, surf, and camp. I go to a lot of protests too so I guess that's a hobby of sorts.

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

reading, drinking, B&W photography.
    maybe some Ball Room dancing - my school is having classes on Monday nights, might go...some friends of mine are doing it, so if i have time, i might go.

5. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I forgot to add snowboarding. It's not like it's a hobby anymore though... :( Not too many opportunities to do snowboarding here in Brighton. :p Back in Finland I did that every weekend during winter.