What's Wrong With Having Daddy Issues?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Candybuttons, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

There's actually a constructive hint in there if you care about your lenthy posts being read ;)

Driftrue likes this.
  2. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

the problem with girls that had a bad father is they pick that type of guy who is a bad father. The girl has trust issues and seeks out father figures that are reckless, immature, shrug responsibility of having children and looking after them after. they maybe pick bad boys which ultimately ends up with single mother status. Also girls that had good fathers statistically have better careers, marry better dudes who are like their fathers. the end result is a better career and a happier life with a partner that loves her and the children. girls with daddy issues are more slutty, more promiscuous, moving from guy to guy and ending up burnt out with a child or in a trailer with a guy beating her up and drinking hard. Drugs, tattoos, and a filthy. I guess it means a majorly screwed up life or drugs, drinking and maybe even prostitution. basically a train wreck of a life.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^^^...WOW.... What A "Top Post"......Congrats.....:smiley:

Cheers Glen.

GentleBen likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Think he is the nice guy they all just want to be friends with though ;)

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Don't Care If He's A Nice Guy.....A Homosexual.....A Tranny.....(i can't spell transvestite)......A Transvestite.....

Or Any Other Type Of "stite"......What He Posted Rings True.....And Should Be "Compulsory Reading"

For All Girls Over The Age Of 10.....In Fact I Advocate It Being Introduced Into All Schools ASAP..... :D

Cheers Glen.

6. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

Yikes! I guess we should just toss all these girls aside because their existence is worthless, despite as you say it’s all because of their terrible fathers. When you paint everyone with such a broad stroke try not to get so much paint on yourself :angry:

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Here is what "Social Problems: Continuity and Change" says about fathers and children.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. Won't read more shit this morning than a few posts here.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  9. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

I'm not the scientist or the group of clinical psychologist they came to these conclusions. Im just the messenger.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  10. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

Uh huh...

GentleBen and thefallenone1986 like this.
  11. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm a 38 year old bisexual guy, and i can HONESTLY say I have a "Daddy Fetish". While I have my own "suspicions" as to why this is, I can say I've ALWAYS had a preference for guys that are older than myself (about 10+ years older than me). I'm Naturally SUBMISSIVE with MEN, and one of my ULTIMATE FANTASIES (one I'd REALLY LIKE to come true) is to find JUST ONE older, (say 45-60 years old) REALLY SPECIAL guy (Bisexual or GAY wouldn't really matter as long as we were/are committed to each other) that's NATURALLY DOMINANT, yet LOVING and AFFECTIONATE too (BOTH in and out of the bedroom). In public I'd pretty much wanted to be as his "equal", but if he felt the NEED, at ANY time, he could let me know hes the one "in charge".
    Behind closed doors however, I'd want my "Daddy" to be TOTALLY DOMINANT and IN CHARGE of EVERYTHING, yet also make time to be LOVING, PASSIONATE and show AFFECTION too (kissing, making out, cuddling, holding hands, showering together etc). A "Daddy" that would make PASSIONATE LOVE to me while also being able to TOTALLY SEXUALLY DOMINATE me at the SAME TIME would be HEAVENLY to me. Having SEPARATE TIMES for MAKING LOVE and TOTALLY SEXUALLY DOMINATING me would be AWESOME too. I'd have NO PROBLEM with calling him "Daddy" behind closed doors either. In privacy,The idea of "MASTER/SUB" (only with an older guy) is VERY APPEALING to me because I'd like to be "humiliated" as well, but NOT so much in any kind of public settings, and this is something I'd want like ALL THE TIME... So a "DomDaddy/SubSon" situation that could take place ALL THE TIME would be more fitting.
    A "Daddy" that would want, or even DEMAND that I'm kept in CHASTITY (a cock cage) 24/7 (I also wouldn't mind being COLLARED AND LEASHED behind closed doors) to REAFFIRM that he is the one in COMPLETE CONTROL of EVERYTHING, including if and when I'm allowed to orgasm and solidify my place as his BETA SUB would ABSOLUTELY BE A DREAM COME TRUE for me!!!!

Just wondering if there are any older Bi or GAY Dom DADDIES out there who want/NEED their VERY OWN "BETA SUB BOY". I'd DEFINITELY available for the RIGHT guy