What's Worse The Tv News Itself Or The Pharmaceutical And Car Insurance Ads ?

Discussion in 'The Media' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Mar 19, 2017.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. bumpy52

bumpy52 Active Member

They both try to manipulate our view of reality, the ads are just more up front about it.
    Which is worse.....I say the news.

1 person likes this.
  3. TheGreatShoeScam

I used to watch CNN just to find out what they are trying to make the dumb people of the world believe and watch that amazing talent they have of acting like they believe the horse poo that comes out of their mouths but after 3 or 4 commercial breaks I have to shut it off.

1 person likes this.
  4. TheGreatShoeScam

I would rather pay $100 more for car insurance every year then to give Liberty Mutual more money to play more of those ads and fund fake news lame stream media.

1 person likes this.
  5. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Well-Known Member

Everybody wants to sell you something but, at least, the pharmaceutical and car commercials don't pretend they have nothing to sell you. Personally, I just don't see the reason to watch TV at all these days when you can stream content commercial free for eight bucks a month.

1 person likes this.
  6. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

[​IMG]?

1 person likes this.
  7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The pharmaceutical ads are a special kind of stupid because they always says "ask your doctor about this drug". Yeah I am sure you know better then the person who went to medical schools for years. If this drug was an option they would think of it not you. You would not even see drugs advertised for this reason outside America.

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Senior Member

I can't stand those two damn guys in the Sonic commercials...would love to push them over a cliff.

1 person likes this.
  9. ZenKarma

ZenKarma Tralfamadorean Staff Member

It's like the world woke up all a' sudden and saw the Emperor had no clothes on.