whats ur route

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by jackerouac, May 14, 2004.

1. jackerouac

jackerouac Member

anyone got their route planned for bonnaroo from the northeast ....mine looks pretty tight and ive planned several alternates and discovered a few side/back roads .....http://www.earthaentrepreneur.com/default.asp...................

this map will give you some pretty tight close ups for side roads and such ........................

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

It says I need a valid user name. My advice is to take the interstate, though. The first year, the backroads were faster because they hadn't really planned all the traffic very well and the interstate was totally stopped, but not many folks knew about the backroads. Last year, however, they had the interstate worked out perfectly and all those folks got through in less than 5 hours, but the people that took the backroads again (ME), were there for at least 20, because the backroads became second priority, since it's illegal for the interstate to not be moving because of some T. Roosevelt thing. So, take the interstate. And NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER CUT IN LINE!!!!! That's what kept us in traffic for so long. Locals are fine, because they have to be places, but all these dicks passed everyone and it took them forever to merge at the front and they're all going to hell. I don't care what kind of excuses they came up with.

But the interstate is not a bad idea.

3. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

we're going the same route that we went last year......

4. jackerouac

jackerouac Member

my backroad/sideroad options will be used as i said for alterantives ......if highways are a mess than ill hop on a backroad if thats a mess ill hop back...............i just like to have alternative routes planned wherever i go ....................thanks for the info