What's ur opinion on Biden?

Discussion in 'People' started by HrnyPssy, Jan 27, 2021.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I like The Independent out of UK. And the several Iraqi papers like Al Zamman and Al AHRAM from Egypt. Arab journalists are so much more professional and unbiased when contrasted with American counterparts.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think the best way for us to proceed as a nation is with diplomacy toward China & Russia.

Ignore anyone and everyone who says "soft on China" or "Commie" and help them to the table. They are not stupid. They need us, but they're proud.

And we sound entitled and uneducated when we presume to make demands all the while not speaking Russian or Mandarin or Cantonese.

President Biden has an opportunity to say "water under the bridge".

3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

All I know is that you and I are paying for the tariffs in the cost of goods, not the Chinese. It's essentially another tax. I deal with aluminum. There are few aluminum sources in the US because we let them all move those jobs overseas. So, every single thing aluminum costs 28% more. It's not punishing the Chinese, nor is it forcing us to use US sources. Don't get me started on PPE manufacturers.

sherman march and granite45 like this.
  4. soulcompromise

Well,

I just want everything. That's my opinion.

Each time he delivers a though out rational deliberation I lose my gourd because it's 'not enough'.

I believe in him. He's solid. And sane.

I think thought that we need a longer term strategy for CoViD; such that people's taxes will cover the needed economic stimulus. Also, more diplomacy. Our foreign policy is childish right now.

*spoiler*

childish gambino's representation of Americanism involves gun violence

5. soulcompromise

EDIT: @Sexwise, this isn't meant as an attack on you at all. I'm livid about the lack of diplomacy...

Fine!

stand with Ukraine !

But don't just storm around like you are Donald Trump and go calling the leader of

[​IMG]

a killer!!! ??? Yes, he's arrogant! No, we can't prove he is responsible for Russian meddling! https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

Yes, he's oppositional! But YOU represent America! Not some other clown... YOU! Where on EARTH do you get off calling other leaders adhom insults???

setting anyone straight is officially off the table

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  6. soulcompromise

I searched the doc for the words 'prove' and 'proof' as well...

:D :sunglasses:

7. soulcompromise

@Sexwise

We were talking about Biden though, right? I meant Biden. Sorry.

And so...

Yes, and the problem in Xinjiang is very very troubling to me. Are they even looking at that in Beijing? Surely they know of the world's problems in so far as sociological aspects of religion are concerned, right? It would seem not. And only now are we barely becoming aware/frightened.

There lies a problem. Not with our position on trade or economics. The moral ethical dilemma is there.

Where is Biden???????? I wish he'd say something.

There, at the border (southern/Mexico), and elsewhere he is somewhat negligent.

And while he's trying to say something with Russia's president, I don't agree with what he's saying. Vladimir Putin. He could be an ally!

Just make it a Russian priority to stamp out meddling... Unite! Voila! :)

Then it's settled - we're on the same team to prevent cyber-war. No meddling will happen again because it's our shared common goal. But nooooo... "Killer" he says. :rolleyes:

8. soulcompromise

this is repugnant, but Biden can tell Putin on a phone call or on live TV - "We support the Ukrainian position to be free of Russian aggression." Of course there would be a warning from Russia at that point. What the F can he say if I put a military base in Kiev?? He'll back off or stomp on our feet - his choice.

9. soulcompromise

I do NOT like Donald Trump. I give him 0 credit.

But I see where his opposition is in much better shape than dissenters in Russia. They have an alarming policy on LGBTQ as well, though I'm straight. It's something about not allowing lgbtq influence to minors or something. I forget how it goes... It's just a weird policy - conservative was the word used to describe it. It's not genocide though.

10. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Amazing! Trump had trouble putting together a complete sentence. Speaking of confused, my favorite speech of his was the one on the Fourth of July when he talked about how our colonial forces occupied the airfields. If Trump can take credit for the vaccine development, he must also take credit for the deaths resulting from his denial and minimization of the problem, as will as the resistance we see from his supporters to the simple act of wearing a mask. I don't know about China, but Putin and Kim Jong-un were his bosom buddies. Our current political choice is binary--between Retrumplicans and Democrats who admittedly have their own problems. To me, the Retrumplicans are unthinkable, and that evil, ignorant bastard is still around egging them on. As for not locking up his opponents, we have a constitution that is still inhibiting in that regard, but he seemed to be making a bid for authoritarian power, after which it would be a matter of time.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    scratcho likes this.
  11. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Solid American attitude. When encountering a problem, the usual suggestion is "raise taxes". Well I should say modern american attitude but with this newfound knowledge of the whiskey incident in the past I am no longer sure.

soulcompromise likes this.
  12. You just described all liberals and Democrats

13. Creepy Uncle Joe the pervert and horizontal Harris need to go

14. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Ok and just who should replace them and how?

15. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Biden wasn't my first choice, or my second. However, he's doing an extremely difficult job under extremely difficult circumstances, and I think that he's doing it pretty damned well, all things considered.

scratcho and granite45 like this.
  16. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

This about covers it

CC239BA5-9450-457A-9B0F-E48889FD7040.jpeg

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  17. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Yeah, all those tariffs and trade wars Joe Biden enacted 2016-2020 have really fucked up the economy.

18. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Oh Yeah, how could I have forgotten

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh shit---another trump suckin' moron!! Not talkin''bout you toe man. He won't be around for long---they never are.

20. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Some of the qtips might be just intelligent enough to make the argument this is fake news because it contains an ad. Why didn't this guy send this message out of the goodness of his heart, and wallet? The message is sponsored by people who sell privacy and run child prostitution rings out of pizza parlors. Oh, and this is our country.
    But seriously I hope this is the last of this looniness we ever see in our lifetime. There have been good and bad regimes in the US but this past one brought out the worst of our great Country yet.

scratcho likes this.