What's ur opinion on Biden?

Discussion in 'People' started by HrnyPssy, Jan 27, 2021.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Biden is a fucking lawyer, who spends all his time schmoozing the rich and famous, eating $5,000.oo a plate dinners. He is laughing at the absurdity of the situation. His fucking suit costs more than any car in the neighborhood. About the only thing the locals have that is equal to his own, are their guns, but his people are better trained. Probably half his audience believe ghosts walk the woods at night and the sun revolves around the earth.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  2. diesel#

diesel# Members

I think he’s a sellout.

3. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think Biden is a very intelligent statesman committed to doing his best to make decisions for the good of our community. As humans our community includes people of all races and ethnicities. He certainly has a hard row to hoe given the excesses of our past so called President. Statements by T—— s party don’t even pass the giggle test and are downright delusional and only promote violence. He is “giving peace a chance” and his toolkit doesn’t include blind obedience, and heavy handed authoritarian stomping of others.

scratcho, nudistguyny and jagerhans like this.
  4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Right now, Pee Wee Herman could be president, and everyone would cheer. Biden is a classic oligarch who trades human rights for cash and control of the judicial system. If democrats hadn't sold us down the river themselves, we wouldn't be half a century behind on human rights, and lagged behind the rest of the world. His promises of incremental progress of the same kind we've had rings as hollow as it gets with our constitution trashed and half the country demanding a dictator.

riverman18 and soulcompromise like this.
  5. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Compare with Trump, Biden is much better. This guy follows the negotiations which are the best way to get closed to all different ideas and political views. His internal policy is much better than Trump and also his foreign policy is more realistic.
    If you ask anyone all around the world, where do you like to live? all six billion of the world's population saying that they like to live in America, so the political leader should pay attention to the rest of the world. Here is a promises land because we are the number one of everything like the economy, science, technology, education, liberation, religious freedom, and many other things for living, so the president of America should think not only for American but also for the rest of the people of the world. At present time Biden is a good one.

6. Ronneee

Ronneee Members

You have no idea what your talking about. Joes as dumb as a day old baby. China Joe has been screwing America for 47 years. Him and his son are both traitors

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Sure as shit

8. soulcompromise

I haven't heard that before! :)

9. soulcompromise

probably Russian

10. soulcompromise

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Sorry @Ronneee

I think that Biden is on track to become very powerful very very fast.

11. soulcompromise

[​IMG]

~Zen~ likes this.
  12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Bullshit

scratcho, MeAgain and granite45 like this.
  13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Haha. THEY show up here, but really don't stick around that long. Easy to identify.

14. ALAnonMan

ALAnonMan Members

Like most all politicians (so-called "outsider" Trump included), he is a tool of the banker class and certain multi-national political interests.

15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We're ALL tools of the banker and corporate classes. Unless you don't buy ANYTHING. It's how the whole rigged capitalistic economic system works. All countries have their elites who control the political, economic and social systems. I suppose we are lucky in that we've not quite gotten to point of guns and goons as in Russia, China, etc, etc. Here it's done with paper.

16. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I don't care for Biden. When you stop and think about it. No one gets that far with out being corrupt.
    The one thing I don't like is the media poking fun at his blunders. I know people and family members who babbled like him, when they got old. This was people who were sharp until old age, started playing with their brain. Any one who does this should remember, they may grow old on day.

17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

He actually overcame a stutter as a youngster. I guess that never truly goes away 100%. I think Biden has to be extra careful on every tiny thing the public sees as there is no room for any blunders, they're just waiting to crucify him - Case in point - who the hell was supposed to be handling him when he did the bonehead Jerry Ford bobble on the stairs? "OK, Joe here is how it is going from now. One) We pick out your shoes. No slippery bottomed Italian Leather sole loafers. You get grippy rubber bottoms with laces on all of your shoes. Two) We don't care how much spring you have in your step, Joe, the elder leader of the free damn world holds onto the railing on a long steep staircase and watches his every step, not risking death and a nation in turmoil from a fall. Three) You will not speak without a teleprompter and script - we all saw what random stupid shit came out of Trump's mouth for four long arduous years when left to speak for himself. All we need is for him to say is ah, bah, ah, er, ah, you know, that thing, ah.....you know, that thing......oh I don't remember..... Four) No roughhousing with the dogs or grandchildren.

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's so obvious. How can anyone miss it? It's come out that a lot of people are brain damaged from focusing on one side of the media. Sounds a bit odd, but at the same time offers an explanation for what we're seeing.

19. Tyrsonswood

We've known Fox news and other right wing "news" sources have been causing brain damage for a long time. Thanks for confirming.

scratcho likes this.
  20. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Fox is no better and certainly only slightly worse than CNN, MSNBC, etc fact is if you want the truth you need to read them all and attempt to put it together it really is a sad state of affairs, add in Al Jazeera , BBC, The Guardian etc if you want to get a NON US Perspective

21. Tyrsonswood

I don't pay any attention to those guys...