What's ur opinion on Biden?

Discussion in 'People' started by HrnyPssy, Jan 27, 2021.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

When mother nature first told me to teach my philosophy I knew two billion people or more were going to die soon. I begged her not to do it, but karma is karma and even mother nature will not stop her children from killing themselves. The question is not when will the Tower of Babel collapse, but will we be prepared to save as many as we can and rebuild again. The birds are dying, the fish are dying, the plants are dying, and the latest estimates are we have less than twenty years before all hell breaks loose.

jagerhans likes this.
  2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

What do you call soon.? At the moment slightly more than one billion people die every decade, a figure slightly lower than the birth-rate.

3. wooleeheron

Scientists around the world are already rushing to develop new technology that can save us from ourselves, but the pace is accelerating and the shit just keeps hitting the fan. Within fifty years commercial fishing will no longer be possible and every land animal much larger than a dog will become extinct or only exist in zoos. The current food production system has turned out to be totally unsustainable and will collapse around the same time, but the new vertical AI controlled farms appear to be the first serious alternative. We are running out of time, and even the ocean currents already appear to be changing. It is the singularity, and all roads lead to Rome, but nobody ever claimed puberty was fun. Imagine two billion people dying in weeks.

Mother Nature only tells me what I need to know for my book and, for all I know, Covid is what kills civilization.

4. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've been aware of Joe Biden since the late 1980s. He's consistently struck me as being affable but hapless. The more I see of him, the more he strikes me exactly that way - affable but hapless.

I expect nothing great from him, and nothing terrible. He actually looks physically fragile these days, and I hope he stays healthy and mentally alert for his entire term.

Alonso376 and wrat1 like this.
  5. wooleeheron

He's a lawyer, they will offer lollypops, don't take one.

jagerhans likes this.
  6. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Nixon did some good things. Bush fucked the world up. USA, so much potential and waste it all. Lincoln unfortunately was your best.

7. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

He'll not improve US economy. Already said he'll support EU interests over agreeing a trade deal with the UK. Straight away a blow to US economy long term. The UK has a controllable population of under 70 million and boast the 5th biggest economy in the world. The EU sadly is a very expensive failed experiment that is only beneficial to the few major economic players such as Germany and France. It's a wonderful concept if it actually added up to work fairly across all it's 27 states, but all it does is keep the poor countries poor through their laws snd regulations that are favoured toward the big players. UK was a big player on paper but we were their puppet who they took more and more control of, give us very little say and input and placed regulations in place to always hold us back. Yet we were the second or third biggest contributing country. A single currency across 27 countries ranging from very poor to very rich will never work. EU is destined to slowly collapse. They will undermine any country in the world to look after themselves. Trump saw it, he's a business man. Biden will ruin the US economy. The UK will thrive with or without his backing. Which is such a shame after all our two countries have shared huge bonds the past 120 years. China is very close to driving the world economy which would be disastrous. The EU will happily blindly gift them opportunities. The UK/US trade union could help to stem the Chinese world take over.

sherman march likes this.
  8. wooleeheron

Britain is about to be steamrolled by the international cartels, and Biden is backing off before the crap hits the fan. Sorry, but the banks are already successfully corrupting your politics, and preparing to divide and conquer. You will learn the meaning of humility, when they get through with you. Size does matter, and Britain is puny.

9. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Size matters. The US has more poor and poverty who you don't give a toss for. You cannot even provide free health care to you population. You're on the brink of civil war constantly, and in total disarray. I said earlier I Like the US, a fan. We'll look after ourselves over her dont worry about us, and we'll also support foreign aid. For a puny country, we ruled a third of the world at one point. The biggest ever empire in history and we give most of it back. The Commonwealth is still vastly bigger than all the US and the Commonwealth want to be part of it by choice. Size has nothing to do with strength. Its like standing up to a bully in the school yard. The US don't like something they act with brute force.

10. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Let's see how well we all come out if this global recession. I have a feeling China are going to cause you massive problems. Bad for us all. Oh, forgot to mention about the 3 million Hong Kong citizens that we're giving visa to as China have unlawfully overulled the agreed laws that they wanted when we handed Hong Kong back. We don't leave our responsibilities. As for the world cartels, , you watch too much shit. We're the hub to Europe and it's not going to change.

11. wooleeheron

You have no clue. Since WWII the international cartels have slowly consumed the entire world, with the world economy today being entirely run by oligopolies that sometimes have enough money to buy entire countries. They first began to swing their weight in the US after the war, and even if companies like Monsanto or Walmart went bankrupt, they would fund their competition. You cannot resist hydraulic pressure, and the banks are both your blessing and curse, as history has shown over and over again, or the Monkey would not still be chasing the Weasel. In the US, they devastated the entire country repeatedly, and trashed our entire government to the point of Donald Duck becoming president. The idea Brittan is above being screwed by the banks is about as far out of touch with reality as it gets.

Britex is their invitation, after you modernized your economy.

12. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

You have many many problems for a world power house. With only 500 years history, maybe 80 years as world leaders you need to sort your internal problems out. We have our own shit going on over here but by God at least our people have a voice of where we want our future heading. We've freed ourselfs from the EU cartel, which it is and if all this rubbish of international cartels coming for us then yes maybe we would have been powerless under EU duress. We are the United Kingdom in our own right again. We give the world the industrial revolution and all the prosper that came with it for the entire world to benefit. Britain a puny country, give it a rest. We've been a power house many centuries longer than you and will be as long as you to come. Maybe longer.

13. wooleeheron

LOL, Wall Street collapsed the entire world economy by committing massive fraud. The only country that dared to throw the bums in jail was Iceland, and both the EU and US protested. You are screwed baby, by the usual suspects.

Alonso376 likes this.
  14. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Yes Wall Street massively contributed to the collapse. As I recall the UK bared some brunt of the burden but our economy was well on the mend before the US and almost all EU countries (who by the way the UK spent billions of our own tax payers money to bail out). We came out pretty ok before anyone else and that was when we were under their dictorship. Im not trying to big up the UK to be awesome, far from. Im just saying that you should not judge or underestimate the will and determination we have. We've been invaded, attacked, had two world wars on our door step with no outside help (untill the US finally decided to join in after we've literally taken beating after beating for 3 to 4 years and still held our own puny little country alone). Have faith. I have faith in America. I just think you need to unify within before its too late. Id rather live in a world of Western Power as one than what is coming

15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I find laughable the trend to belittle Biden; snidely ignoring his already opulent litany of accomplishments, and ambitious agenda.

Trying to tie him to some root evil or inherent systemic evil is truly pathetic.

Voicing this disappointment with a character as enthusiastic and accomplished as he says one thing to me: "I don't understand politics".

16. wooleeheron

The UK tied their economy to Wall Street like everyone else, and showed every bit as little spine as everyone else in confronting the banks, for a damned good reason! The banks own the fucking world, and the Pentagon is the last thing on the planet holding them back from eating the US entirely, by destroying our entrenched wealth. Britain now confronts the same reality, that dealing with the devil means you sometimes pay the price. The problem is, money can destroy anything, and the more money you make, the more it will destroy you.

17. wooleeheron

Its actually a good trend, and one he leverages to his advantage at every opportunity. Unlike republicans, Biden can act stupid, because he isn't stupid, and can leverage the stage magician's art of distraction, just like Donald Duck, but less flashy.

18. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

That's the thing, Woo

He's not "leveraging" to his advantage.

From what I can see, he's "by the book", and saying that he's leveraging would suggest otherwise; wouldn't you agree?

Distrust of politicians is passé if you ask me.... :worried:

nudistguyny likes this.
  19. wooleeheron

The entire country is falling apart at the seams, with Covid threatening the entire world, and no president is ever held accountable for their first 100 days in office, for damned good reason. The entire country hasn't blown up yet, and if poking fun at Biden is keeping idiots preoccupied, its a very good thing.

soulcompromise likes this.
  20. wrat1

wrat1 Members