What's ur opinion on Biden?

Discussion in 'People' started by HrnyPssy, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

66793612_2330562457023952_4267568011696668672_n.jpg

Tishomingo and scratcho like this.
  2. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

If it's a Democrat in the stocks, it doesn't matter what the facts are, you get a pass (evidence James Comey listing all the crimes Hillary committed, then said they weren't going to charge her...). It's the advantage of having a two-tiered justice system, and the people are slowly wising up and rising up to fight it.

So far, the evidence against Biden is far more than existed for Watergate, including informants, whistleblowers, bank records, audio tapes, laptop messages and emails, and the trove of illegally obtained Top Secret documents recovered next to Biden's corvette.... but hey, look over there, Trump Trump Trump

3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

James Comey didn't list any crimes that Hillary committed as to commit a crime you have to be convicted of a crime.
    You may be thinking of allegations.
    Please list them and we'll go over them one by one.

You are making allegations agaisnt Biden but aren't supplying any evidence to back them up.

If you have something valid to say, back it up.

scratcho and wrat1 like this.
  4. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

The FBI at first denied the existence of the 1023, now they obstruct a subpoena to produce it. Weaponization of the government prevents, purposefully, the transparency that would allow facts to surface, but in the two-tiered system of justice, this will only happen when hell freezes over. The result is total erosion of trust in, and support for the criminal justice system

5. Theactualmostfallen

Theactualmostfallen Members

Hey, what are you talking about a two tiered form of justice? You mean like, institutionalized racism? Because that's the only thing that should rightfully be called a two teired justice system.

Piobaire likes this.
  6. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

When the institutionalized racism of Sonny Hoston of the View is what you're facing, and you're Tim Scott being told you're not allowed to succeed because you're black, and it disrupts the liberal narrative to be able to run for President as a black man... yea, that would be institutional racism.

The weaponized Federal DOJ is two-tiered....

7. Theactualmostfallen

Actually I was referring to the hundreds of thousands of black people incarcerated for minor crimes, often without convictions, not some fringe Republican candidate who I heard of two days ago.

But I am interested in hearing about this idea of a two tiered federal justice system. How do you propose that that works and functions, in practice? Who set the agenda for the favoritism? And what information led you to these conclusions?

I'll be honest, I'm approaching these questions from a place of being highly skeptical that you're just repeating pro Trump propaganda, but I want to hear you out. I think Trump is getting what he deserves, but if there is a genuine bias controlling the DOJ, then it could be used in the future to target figures I support, too, and that would be problematic.

MeAgain likes this.
  8. MeAgain

So back to Hillary Clinton's "crimes" and your allegations agaisnt Biden.

Why are you changing the subject?
    Nothing to offer in the way of proof?

wrat1 likes this.
  9. MeAgain

I'd like to hear about this "two tier system" myself. But first I'd like to hear about Clinton and Biden.

10. Up4Fun757

Up4Fun757 Members

When you speak of the mass incarceration of black people, are we speaking of the 1994 Biden Crime bill? Just curious.

11. Theactualmostfallen

I don't doubt that Biden had his hand in a regressive crime bill, but I'm actually just referring to the issue as a whole. I was making a sort of dark joke, because it seems absurd that someone could say America has a two tiered justice system and not be talking about institutionalized racism.

Tishomingo likes this.
  12. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

You might find these helpful.
    Did the 1994 crime bill cause mass incarceration?
    The controversial 1994 crime law that Joe Biden helped write, explained
    For a broader perspective, you might consider the Nixon "law and order" "war on crime" campaigns From the War on Poverty to the War on Crime: The Making of Mass Incarceration in America on JSTOR and the Reagan "war on drugs"legislation.
    Comprehensive Crime Control Act of 1984 - Wikipedia
    War on Drugs - Timeline in America, Definition & Facts
    To me, the relevant considerations are: what are Biden's current positions on incarceration? And how do those compare with his Republican opponents? As I understand it, the Republican position is complicated, depending on the category of criminal. For those inciting or participating in insurrection, even a slap on the wrist is considered to be cruel. For everybody else, especially racial minorities and Hillary, lock 'em up.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2023
    MeAgain likes this.
  13. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Comey was a registered Republican during most of his adult life and had long-standing ties to Republican politics, including past donations to the campaigns of GOP candidates McCain and Romney. As I recall, his decision to reopen the investigation into her emails less than two weeks before the election is thought by Hillary and several analysts to have cost her the election .
    https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/388645-justice-dept-inspector-general-report-to-criticize-fbi-for-delay-in/

The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election
    4 pieces of evidence showing FBI Director James Comey cost Clinton the election
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/02/james-comey-fbi-director-letter
    Throughout the 2016 campaign, Trump led his MAGA misfits in chants of "lock 'er up".

And how do her emails compare with Trump's boxes? Hillary used her private email address for exchanges with her State Department staff. Investigators found 52 email chains that contained references to information that was later deemed to be classified. Only eight of those chains contained “top secret” material, the highest level of classification.In three instances, email chains included information with ambiguous classification markings. The e-mails were never marked as classified because these were communications from unclassified government accounts. Comey annnounced in July, 2016, that Clinton wouldn’t be charged. He said, “no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” because there wasn’t enough evidence that Clinton “intended to violate laws,” even though she had been “extremely careless” with classified information.

Trump, on the other hand, took more than more than 325 classified documents to Mar-a-Lago after leaving the White House, including at least 60 “top secret” files, according to prosecutors. The indictment says these documents contained foreign intelligence from the CIA, military plans from the Pentagon, intercepts from the National Security Agency, nuclear secrets from the Department of Energy. The indictment charges that Trump conspired to defy a grand jury subpoena demanding the return of all classified documents and misled his attorneys who were trying to comply with the subpoena. He continues to claim falsely and absurdly that he declassified the documents in his mind, and that they were his to keep, contrary to the clear language of the Presidential Records Act. If there's a "two-tiered" system of justice here, it lies in giving him kid gloves treatment in the raid on Maro Lago and not imposing the same travel restrictions that would be imposed on any other defendant. Former FBI assistant director sees 'glaring disparity' in DOJ's 'kid gloves' treatment of Biden

MeAgain and Theactualmostfallen like this.
  14. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

15. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

Probably one of the largest unjustified incarcerations of black people was at the hands of Kamala Harris when she was AG of California, having kept innocent blacks in prison, even when she knew they were innocent.

Up4Fun757 likes this.
  16. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

17. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Same to you. All you do is hate speech. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2023
    wrat1 likes this.
  18. Up4Fun757

Up4Fun757 Members

America does have a two tiered justice system.... It's no joke, it's fact. And Biden didn't just have a hand in that Bill, he wrote/proposed it. Institutionalized racism? It's a pushed narrative for sure, but when we've had a black President, our most popular artists, entertainers, athletes, scholars are all of differing races.. I don't agree with the notion that institutionalized racism is as big of a threat as it was in the past.

Coachdb18 likes this.
  19. Up4Fun757

Up4Fun757 Members

Fuck Trump... but Fuck Biden too! They both suck.. for differing reasons in my opinion.

20. Up4Fun757

Up4Fun757 Members

If you don't think both parties equally suck at this point, and that the game is rigged? You may be part of the problem... And quoting Vanity Fair? lmao.