What's up with FEMA and the tsunami?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shaggie, Jan 20, 2005.

1. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

FEMA is probably one of the most dangerous government organizations in the entire world, and if anyone knows their facts, they'll know why.

Sorry for going off topic, but I had to say that. Carry on.

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Speaking of corporate news, I saw John McCain on MSNBC today before Bush's inauguration. He was still carrying on about how Bush had his arm over that fireman's soldier after 911 and supposedly had the whole nation united. As if all one has to do to be an international uniter is to put his arm over the shoulder of a fireman. Jeez.

[​IMG]

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Thanks for snagging my sig. :p

5. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Sorry about that.

Speaking of snagging, the corporate news snagged up footage of Bush trying to do that address to the firemen after 911. He was there for about 15 minutes trying to address them and they were literally laughing at him and saying things such as, "We can't hear youuuuuuu." The media only shows you the last part with his arm on the fireman's shoulder, which was about the best they could salvage from that day.