Whats Up Florida Hipsters?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by MayQueen~420~, Apr 28, 2010.

1. JerryO

JerryO Member

Ocala.:2thumbsup:

2. DrKlunk

DrKlunk weewoo island

Do you guys wanna arrange some kinda mushroom tripfest at some huge camp ground or something? Just get all of us, all our friends, head out and do the dance. Some time in mid spring or something?

Just an idea, think itd be cool/fun since we dont have anything like Bonnaroo. This could become a big thing if we kept consistent and it worked well

3. TiHKAL

TiHKAL Member

I'm in new smyrna beach tiny little beach town,bout a half hour from deland...i think a tripfest would be awesome. If no one has plans this weekend come to edgewater for the close to the edge music festival,3 days of music headlining acts are DIPLO and Dam Funk,DIPLO produced the beat for paper planes by M.I.A. 50 dollars at the gate or if you volunteer for 6 hours you get the weekend free and a free pass to the afterparty. heres the link to the volunteer form http://www.************/event.php?eid=177109262318996 and heres for the festival itself http://www.************/event.php?eid=110239919045494

4. TiHKAL

TiHKAL Member

5. Agar

Agar Member

I'm headding to the Bobby Show then Aura Fest, And winter wheel conference all in jan.

6. DrKlunk

DrKlunk weewoo island

That sounds cool as hell but Im heading to NC tonight

7. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I'm so mother fucking game to trip anytime bro!:2thumbsup:

8. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

I'll be heading to Aura Fest as well.

Edge fest doesn't really look like my kinda thing though...

There's always Ultra =D

9. DrKlunk

DrKlunk weewoo island

Any of you know of a really open camp ground where we could actually meet and trip? There is Peace River in Myaka, just east of Bradenton/Sarasota. Its pretty open, basically park anywhere and throw down, lots of redneck happening there though. I think its $10 or so a person but you can just as easily sneak people in by them hiding in your car

10. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

FUCK ULTRA!!! The tickets are wayyy to overpriced and if it rains your ass has to sit out in it, there is no where for you to go to stay dry. Also one of my old ladys cousins has worked for the winter music conference and she said that some of "performers" are decoys. They dress up like the real people and just spin.

11. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Not really. Unless we go to Ocala and do the disbursed camping thing. But then we have no toilets (doen't bother me thats what a hole in the ground is for) a big group of my friends all rolled out there for 4:20 one year.

12. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Nature enthusiasts who prefer the quieter side of camping may want to walk the Florida National Scenic Trail (FNST) from Juniper Springs to Hidden Pond. Some folks go there every year to pray at the medicine wheel. Keep food stored in plastic containers and, using a rope, suspend the food pack from a tree branch making sure it is at least 10-12 feet from the ground, six feet out from the trunk and away from your tent.

13. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Aura Music Fest is just outside of Orlando in a few weeks... should be a good time... Jam Bands and EDM... would be a great place to get together...

14. LetsToastToToast

LetsToastToToast Member

Hey man i'm moving to Florida and that sounds cool o:

15. itsmetimothy

itsmetimothy Guest

I'm in Daytona Beach and I'm down to trip anytime with you all. :) Get in touch with me!!

16. dormouse

dormouse Member

i'm in the boonies of west central Florida. i'm kinda lonely here being completely surrounded by beer swilling gun toting Nascar Baptists. the land is beautiful, though.

17. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Hey where at exactly dormouse? I'm originally from Polk County...unfortunately, lol.

18. dormouse

dormouse Member

i'm in Gilcrist county, living near the nearly nonexistent town of Bell. don't blink when driving through. you'll miss it.

19. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Went to a rainbow council in Bell once.

20. dormouse

dormouse Member

really?! i've been living near Bell for over a decade and encounters with rainbowish folks are few and far between.