What's the weirdest/grossest thing your pet has ever done?

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Americunt, Oct 25, 2017.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

licking up the wet spot..

dont even tell me your pet hasnt.. lies lies lies..

Americunt likes this.
  2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

my dog was very ladylike and never acted innapropriately

at least not when people were watching

3. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

One of my cats has some kind of anal problem... I have to get her glands expressed every so often, otherwise she starts scooting her butt across the floor. She's kind of a skittish cat, so if she's "full" and gets scared she sprays. It's fucking nasty.

...and in comes the other cat to clean it all up for her :cryingcat:

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

One cold winters day, our 4 year old daughter spent most of the morning running in and out of the garden and up and down the stairs. Every time we asked her what she was doing, she just said that the poor little spiders were cold. Finally Jane followed her upstairs and saw her turning the quilt back on our bed. When she folded the quilt open again, she realized that Christina has spent about 4 hours collecting up all the little spiders (actually they were ants) and transferring them into our bed to keep them warm. She never did tell us why she put them in our bed, rather than her own. Her love of animals has continued to this day and only recently she spent half her shift (she is now a London police officer) reuniting a lost dog with his owner. She told us that as other officers were unloading their drunks and idiots back at the police station, no one was really surprised when she arrived with a dog in her car.

Americunt likes this.
  5. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

I get it. I chased a snake that had crawled into the factory through the shipping area so I could release him outside. Cute little guy.

wilsjane likes this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Like my daughter and I, you obviously have a way with animals and realize that treated properly they pose no threat to us. When they get a call to an animal incident, her sergeant mostly dispatches the call to Christina, knowing that she will deal with it without creating additional problems. On one occasion she was called to a bee swarm and just calmly told people that if they stopped waving their arms around, they would not get stung. While other officers were suggesting evacuating the entire area, she had a whole group of people standing and watching the bees being collected by a bee keeper.

Americunt likes this.
  7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And then go lick someone in the face, right after

Orison likes this.
  8. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Exactly! There's wasps where I work and people make it a point to kill them all the time- I just gather them in a little paper cup (my Bug Cup), and set them loose outside. Might be a wasted effort, but at least they're not getting stomped on.

wilsjane likes this.
  9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

My mom's pets but it was back when I was living with her.
    Dog would eat the cats shit in the litter box.

10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

wasted effort most likely. if they are always around then most likely their colony is in/on work premises, so releasing them "to the wild" is pointless as they will come back to their queen every time.
    wonder how many times you have "saved" the same wasp.
    Gotta evict/kill the queen if you wanna get rid of the colony.

Americunt likes this.
  11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

My dog has been rolling in her own shit more than usual lately. I don't have time to bathe her every day, I guess I'll have to start scooping all her poop

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

i think the time Julie got the groundhog and whipped it so fast back and forth. It flung is insides out in butthole and all over the siding on the house. I didnt notice it right away til the gathering of flies were on the siding.

14. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

That's pretty gross.

15. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

One time I had a stomach flu and I had to throw up, but someone was in the bathroom, so I threw up in a plastic bag that was near my bed. Anyway I tied the bag up and pushed it aside and went back to sleep, but I awoke to the dog tearing into the bag and eating everything inside of it, including most of the bag.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2018
    Americunt likes this.
  16. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

Nova occasionally humps her bed. When she's having her period, she'll go and clean up the blood with her tongue. Silly poochie.

I also remember once I was petting her, and dropped to take a bite of my ice cream. You know how dogs are, they'll wedge their heads right back under your arm when you stop, and she did just that and knocked my ice cream out of my hand and into the (clean) carpet. Silly poochie.

Americunt likes this.
  17. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

That killed me a little inside.

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

brought my dog thru the car wash once

once and never again

she got so scared she shit on the back seat and then stepped all over it