What's The Strangest Shit You've Had In Your Pockets?

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Bartoomool, Dec 27, 2015.

1. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I used to freak out my boss at Pizza Hut long ago, me and my friend would stop in on our nights off to get our checks. I would walk around the corner where my boss' office was, say hi and pull a beer out of my breast pocket, inside my coat and take a swig. Everytime I did that I thought she was gonna shit.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

when i used to work at papa john's, my boss would give us beers when we were working the closing shift. we usually went to the bar together afterward, so we had to get a head start on the drinking of course.

1 person likes this.
  3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

right now, i think the only thing unusual is the "holy" elf stone. although i suppose keeping my keys in an otherwise empty padded cell phone pouch to keep them from eating through the sides of my pockets prematurely might not be too common, and one of those little aluminum wallets. cloth handkerchiefs, because disposable tissues are a needless waste of trees.