What's the smallest cock you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by asmallonehere, May 13, 2013.

1. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

I have read several threads about what the biggest cock you've ever had is...I'm curious to know what the smallest you've ever had is? What did you think about it? Did you like it? :smoking:

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

When mine is really cold & shrivels up close to the sack at the part where the joins it.
    Looks more like a clit hood with a slight lump visible.

3. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

I only have the one I was born with so both extremes apply.

4. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

The smallest I've had experience of was a guy who had a micro penis (genuine condition). While, although a fully grown adult, with all the sexual drives that go with it, his penis size was no more than that of a 9 year old, buried totally in pubic hairs, which exceeded the length of his penis.

Although his penis, even when erect, was incapable of making any degree of penetration possible (and certainly far too small for any sized condom I'm aware of), after a while of mutual masturbation, the resulting ejaculation was, in no way, proportionate to the size of his penis, exceeding my own, both in force & quantity released.

5. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

I asked this question of my wife, and she said that she doesn't remember ever fucking with a guy with a really small cock. I would observe that even the smallest-appearing cock, when soft, will inflate to be respectably large when hard.

6. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

Just curious any women into humiliation of guys with small cocks?

7. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

Some enjoy it...like anything else. It's a form of BDSM. Not all women are into it. I think I've also read it described as edge play.

8. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

An ex boyfriend of mine had a small one. I think it was about three inches or so. It worked properly and he knew how to use it. The sex was great and he was an awesome guy (still is - he's a good friend of mine to this day). I could care less that he was small.

9. kairilove

kairilove Member

I have been with a few in the 4 inch range, gets the job done quite well as long as the person attached to it knows how to use it, just like any other penis :)

10. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I don't know how short it was but I got a small box and I couldn't feel anything.
    As I recall he actually asked me if I was bored during sex, during sex.

11. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I think it's funny how people think of gorillas as being the ultimate in sexuality, often claiming to be built like a gorilla. However, the fact is that a gorilla's penis is only about 1½" when erect - and they seem to have managed to get a good enough sexual reputation.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think i've ever heard that. "hung like a horse" is much more common.

13. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

I have never heard that either. Is that a European saying or something. Here it's hung like a horse. Maybe "bull" or something like that. But I haven't heard gorillas either. Just curious, where are you from? :smoking:

14. leatheranne

leatheranne Member

Maybe a bit under 4 inches. He did get rock hard however and using a modified missionary with my legs straight in the air, he was able to penetrate me OK.

15. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Something Witty

I've never taken a measurement, but I would guess maybe in the 2-4 inch range erect was my smallest. I have been with one guy who was noticeably smaller than everyone else I have been with. And you know something? He was one of the better lovers I have had. He knew how to work it well. I was never let down. He was a sexy guy.

16. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Nope, the same expression in Europe as well. I've never heard of gorillas in this context either.