What's the most cum you've had in you in a day?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Imapunchyouintheface, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Imapunchyouintheface

Imapunchyouintheface Guest

Hey girls I want to know what's the most cum you've had in you in a day and how many partners in day for the freakier of you ladies

2. jessicap

jessicap Member

lost a bet with my bf once and had to give on demand bj's for a day. swallowed 4 times, but by the 4th time he wasn't shooting much

3. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

5 loads in 24 hours... Carried all that in my ass for about 14 hours. Was an AWESOME day

4. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Back in '85, when my wife and I were in an MFM threesome with our best friend, she got eight loads in her pussy in one day; five from me and three from our friend.

5. kinkydoyouloveme

kinkydoyouloveme Members

I feel like i could come as much as i wanted if i masturbated. With a partner its probably been around 10. Dated this guy a while ago that liked playing and making me cum over and over again before starting to fuck me.

The most partners in a day has been 4

6. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

The most partners I've had in a day is 2. I'm not sure what the most times is I've gotten a guy off in one day - I'd guess 4-5

7. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

I’ve spoken to more than a few women who’ve shared their experiences with me of taking on more than one guy either in a single romp or throughout the day. The most I’ve heard was a girl and her friend taking on 8 guys between the both of them. She explained how she couldn’t possibly remember the number of loads but it was at least 10 either in her mouth, pussy or ass and some even on her face, chest and buttcheeks.

There were 2 situations I was directly involved in where a woman I’d fucked had taken multiple loads within a short period of time. The first was when my buddy and I had his wife for an extended period one night and we left about 6 loads in her within 5 hours. I can’t quite remember how he had her but I know I blew 2 loads up her ass and 1 in her mouth.

The second was back in college. My cousin had introduced me to a married cougar he had been fooling around with and we ended up sharing her for a few months but only twice together. Sometimes she would get fucked by us both in one day but at different times. One particular time, she came over on her off day and hung out at our apartment. My cousin fucked her that morning and left a load in her ass. After he left to go to work, he let me know she was still there so after I got out of class I came home and fucked her that afternoon. I ended up cumming in her ass too but also made her swallow a load right before she left to go back home. I found out the next day that later that night after she had left, her husband wanted some of her asshole too once he came home from work. She told me that even though she was a little sore from me and my cousin being in there earlier, she couldn’t deny him or else there would have been problems. By the end of that day she had taken 3 loads up the ass from 3 different guys within a 12 hour period.

8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

My wife has had around 9 in one night with myself and my best friend. I know I did 3 times and pretty sure he did at least 4 times. And she's never really admitted it but I've heard from other friends that she carried on with another guy who was sleeping on sofa all night after me and my mate crashed out.

9. LydaG

LydaG Members

I attented an orgy a year or so back. Lost count after 7 up my ass, 3 in my pussy and 5 in my mouth

10. sidss

sidss Banned

Aw man...where do I start. I had almost 10 or 12 in my pussy in one session, with multiple men of course. If it's all my holes combined then on another day maybe 15+ lol.

11. LydaG

LydaG Members

Jeez sidss, or should I say jizz... What situation got you that much cum, and can I get an invite next time?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  12. sidss

sidss Banned

They were group sessions lol. Not with like 20 guys or something (I wish lol) but 3-5 that came multiple times. Sure, we'll deal with them together lol

13. sharethewife

sharethewife Members

Super hot! I want my wife to do this.

Alonso376, Deejay88 and divielover like this.
  14. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I've cummed 7 times one night in same woman. One night stand too.

Deejay88 likes this.
  15. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not exactly on topic, but. Way back before we were married, my wife had been seeing a guy for three years before he broke it off. I found out later it was more than just "dating" him. They worked the evening shift in the same hospital and 5 nights a week they'd go to her place. She was very passive and new to all this back then, and as she put it, "I'd just let him fuck me. I was on the pill. He always wanted to." It was usually piv, with some anal, oral. I did the math, and (not counting period weeks or holidays), it works out to about 798 times in three years he came in her pussy. That's 3.9 LITERS of semen! Now, given that a few hundred thousand spermies make their way through the cervix with each shot, and getting a refill every 24 hrs, her uterus stayed quite full of them and she had sperm swimming up her tubes into her belly constantly for three years. Impressive. Thank heavens for the pill.

Unfortunately, there's a chemical in wedding cake that eliminates almost all of that ability.

16. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

Dam that's hot :)

Alonso376 and divielover like this.
  17. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Very hot and impressive. Was there a distinct difference between the guys sizes and how long they lasted? Did you cum from any of them?

18. sidss

sidss Banned

Don't remember exactly, it was a while ago. They lasted for different times for sure, one of them was a lot bigger than the others and I could easily feel it. Yes, I did, a lot.

Deejay88 and Alonso376 like this.
  19. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Very lucky guys, you look very hot. I'd love to share my wife with 4 guys taking turns and seeing her reaction to each. My mate is thicker than me and can make her cum pretty quick if he doesn't cym first which he always does. She's recently brought home guy from work who was pretty small but she still seemed to get same pleasure from him as me and my mate.

20. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Must turn you on thinking about it.

letsstaywarm likes this.