Whats the deal with RTS vs UD?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by PharmaPhunk, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

shutup Cquence (rts admin) we are bored of your shit. Stop trying to pollute perfectly fine boards with your methed/cracked out bullshit. Do you honestly have nothing better to do? Grow up.

2. cquence

cquence Member

i don't gonna prove anything, anybody with a brain can think for himself and make his own research on subject. i don't think rts admin will spend his time on all this boards. btw seems like he has something fresh for you Gdeadhead420, go check it.

3. maxCamel

maxCamel Member

how do you read stuff there if you were banned Gdeadhead420..just wondering.

4. Gdeadhead420

Camel- You do not need to be a member to read the "hall of shame" section.

Cquence, yes I'm sure he would have something new for me. Its pretty funny stuff. I have to admit that admin is a bit of a comedian. I do love molesting children, so you all better watch out.

There is real no way to respond to such a low level of immaturity and such obvious bullshit but to laugh at it.

5. Phen-research-vas

Phen-research-vas Member

Same shit different year, next year a slew of new people will be accused of the same shit. RTS, PR and the people behind it have pretty much been a plague on the community for the past long time. I figure it wont be long now till the next PR-RTS style forum is set up and the cycle starts over again with bullshit spreading to all the other forums and quickly being recognized and discounted. Don't worry about it.

I wonder if Scott Obee is even a real person lol. Probably some random dude who has no idea quite how popular he is in the online drug world =P

6. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

The admin (you) openly admitted to being toxic, aka Pharmacyrater owner up until I found that evidence.

You've also made various posts on newsgroups under the aliases "Toxic" and "untoxic" trying to drive traffic to your site.

7. elover

elover ritz with cheese

This is some heated shit...

8. cquence

cquence Member

Allright stupid liar, i made a small research on google. Check it:
    1) http://www.google.com/search?q=ratethesource+"Please+join+us+by+adding+reviews"
    2) http://www.google.com/search?q=ratethesource+untoxic
    Everything is posted under the name of ratethesource@hotmail.com not toxic or untoxic.
    Where is no reference to untoxic AT ALL (second link).

I wonder what nick you gonna use for next reply, vcdman maybe?

9. robotic-arm

robotic-arm Member

Just ignore him and he will go away. Nobody can "prove" anything or rationalize with this guy. Don't take it personally, just let this topic die. If you keep responding then you allow it to continue.

10. cquence

cquence Member

Ow i was wrong, no vcdman this time. Just another alias that has been registered 5 minutes ago. You have no idea how funny and stupid you actually look, Scott.

11. kool_thus

kool_thus Member

*sigh*

toxic should change meth for MDMA :)

12. Gdeadhead420

What the hell is up everyones ass. Salmon please close or delete this thread. This is just a ridiculous "whos dick is bigger" contest which will drag on forever. This isn't about sources, its about who's right and who's wrong.

Get off the computer and do something worth doing.

13. cquence

cquence Member

No that's not kinda competetion. Not me, not RTS admin recruiting new members to the board. That's all just about exposing scams.

In that thread about hipforums admin actually warned us that posts here gonna be removed and accounts banned, so that's not kinda suprpise. You can ban me and do whatever you want, i don't care about this place.

14. AuraithX

AuraithX Member

Well fuck off then, you've obviously just came here to stir up shit, toxic.

I have no need to argue with you anymore - anyone who still believes you isn't worth saving :)

have a nice day.

15. elover

elover ritz with cheese

...[​IMG]ahhh wheres salmon! hahaha that smileys hilarious.

Seriously though everyone take a [​IMG]

[​IMG]-R. Borlaxx

16. Phen-research-vas

Phen-research-vas Member

it sucks that hipforums is the new front line of the silly little forum war. Be happy though it took over a year for it to spread here hehe.

17. elover

elover ritz with cheese

^word. It won't last here though

18. CmonNow

CmonNow Member

Actually the whole thing is stupid. People should learn to coexist with each other and stop all this nonsense. And thats all it is nonsense.There is no war just a few people bickering. Who cares about connecting this scam to that scam. Go outside..Get some fresh air. We just want good sources like most people. Dont really care for the hearsay

19. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Next subject...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.