whats the biggest cock you ever had

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by weedgirl, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

ok, just wondered.....Ive I just had a heavy four days of meets and got fucked a lot by quite a lot of guys and last night just lubing up for a guy i realised i could get three of my fingers in quite easily which is not usual, so had been stretched. But three of the guys actually complimented me, that it felt nice to fuck me. Maybe despite all the talk of tight holes a looser one has a better feel.......:)

simon :)

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  2. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

I’ve only ever been with one guy. It was hot. He was really girthy. Definitely the root of my desires. My fantasy would be to have 2 or maybe 3 guys with fat dicks take turns fucking me.

3. Si69

yeah from yr posts you're into girth....i just love the act and pleasure of fucking with a nice guy. preferably around 7-9 and fairly thick, took 11" once, but some curved thin long cocks can be great on your prostate in the right position.

I've only done DP once with two average guys and was surprised it wasnt so difficult, so yep keen to try it again.

I started PrEP last December and its like a renaissance not having to worry about HIV and enjoy.

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  4. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

That’s definitely what frightens me about hooking up with random people. Men or women. Glad you’re being safe. But I can’t lie I’ve read your posts and it’s hot af. I think I’ll keep my fantasies alive through you lol if I meet someone cool but whatever toys are fun. It definitely does lack the component of knowing that I’m pleasing someone else. It was so hot having sex with another guy because maybe we got the same equipment I knew right off the bat how to use it and was very proficient with his tool. I would get him to the edge and stop. He would do the same thing to me. Then when we couldn’t take it anymore we hopped in the shower and he fucked me slowly at first and then hard like a dirty whore. He jerked me when he got close and we both came. It was so intense to feel all that sexual energy and raw power when he eventually got tired of me milking him slowly and squeezed my hips and buried himself and started banging he had me off balance and totally under his power and control every thrust felt like he was going to knock me forwards oh and the orgasm itself. I probably could have cum without any stimulation to my dick.

Si69 likes this.
  5. Si69

mmmm.....that's hot!

yes, as well as the pleasurable feelings from having a cock pumping you there is that sexual energy of your partner and of letting them take control. I get pleasure from feeling them get pleasure, and of being subservient to them. It's a turn on in itself;

I always used condoms without fail until I started on PrEP but as an aide, like the contraceptive pill, it lifts that worry.

And while on my jaunts away I'm looking for hook-ups I am still fussy about what and who I look for/will let fuck me. I want interactive sex with younger slim fit guys and have discovered that there are a lot of young guys who like mature partners. Having been tapped on grindr by a couple of 18 & 19 year olds it was hot to find a gorgeous slim 19 y o twink with died blonde hair (and later to uncover a 8 5" cock) waiting outside my hotel for me; and in today's world I personally find the young guys have had plenty of practice!

Mostly I meet guys in the 21 - 45 age range but at my age obviously it is good for the ego when you are targeted by gorgeous twinks too :)

Simon :)

RBecca and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

I started talking to a guy one time for a few months via email. I eventually sent him videos of me fucking myself with my toys. He said it was hot and sharing the pics and videos definitely turned me on. I asked him for a pic but he wouldn’t oblige. Some of his comments made me think the size of my toys made him insecure. He said he was camera shy. He got pretty demanding about meeting up even though he wouldn’t send me a preview. So I cut it off. I had messaged this guy with an enormous cock but it turned out he wanted money....ummm no way but damn that thing was beautiful. I just keep that image locked away for a fantasy.

7. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

How big was that enormous cock ?

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  8. Si69

loads of oddballs n timewasters on the sites sadly......and some homophobic guys (who r mostly gay/bi) and others that just like to tease (esp. an older guy) or play games.

About an hour before i met the nice 19 y o there was another teen that set up a meeting that was just a scam. I just accept that there will be scams/nuts along with the good genuine meets.

on grindr i had a msg from a guy asking if i didntd think it was time to retire from grindr.....ageist!.... he didnt repky when i asked him why, but considering the 200/day profile views and the actual hook-ups I get there is loads of interest out there in mature guys. I think fucking a pensioner is on some teens bucket list ...hehe

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  9. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

Don’t know the actual measurements but it hung to his knees and bigger around then his leg. It was definitely wayyyyyy too long but I would love to try it and I could handle his girth. He looked over 6 ft tall.

10. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

I think even if I put myself out there like that it would be incredibly difficult to find what I want because it’s so specific. But I like to share pics. I kinda feel accomplished by taking my huge toys. Lol

11. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

And knowing it turns someone on.

12. Si69

oh think u might be surprised...there's every sort of kink out there, and also various member-only google groups......nothing in sex has not been thought of, desired and tried before....hehe

But it's not my thing, such size and girth; I am not into fisting even and put it on my profiles.

good luck hunting

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  13. sdt553

sdt553 Members

Biggest I’ve had was like 7”.

Biggest I’ve seen was on a teen kid on s nude beach.. had to be 9-10” long.

Deejay88 likes this.
  14. Si69

was he erect?

Simon :)

15. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

Ive taken a 9" real cock and 10" dildo

16. Si69

swiss guy w 11inch uncut cock largest for me......so far.... .he fucked me and we ended up feet by each others head! It did hurt when he thrusted but ...I hope to have him fuck me again one day ..hebe

Simon

17. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

I didn't measured it. But I remember the biggest I've had. I remember the first time with him. The feeling altered between pleasure and pain....mostly pleasure ;)

Si69 likes this.
  18. sdt553

sdt553 Members

Oh, yes. Made a post about it. He was really impressive, and really young too. Showed up all the older guys lol

19. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Wow some big ones out there 8 9 10 11 12 " 's

20. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Would you take anything bigger than 7" ?