whats the biggest cock you ever had

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by weedgirl, Aug 5, 2004.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Modern Phones Have A 4 Inch Screen.......That Should Be More Than Enough.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

TAZER-69, expanse and Irminsul like this.
  2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

sure they barely are.....usually, but on this occasion i was posting with an erection.

2 people like this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's alright. I use iPhone 6+ pretty sure it's more than 4"

:rofl:

4. Tammy2tone29

Tammy2tone29 Members

10 inches or so. It was really pretty.

waynedunn likes this.
  5. sxynae

sxynae Members

It was 12 to 13 inches, but it was so big around I actually tore me a little and that's after I had already had a baby. I had done got to really like the guy and i knew he wanted me. I felt it in his pants at movies and started to leave but couldn't do him like that. So on the way home I started chugging down some Jack Daniels. I hated it

6. hayyy

hayyy Members

I don't know about had, but strangely enough my little brother has a 14 inch cock. And no I haven't slept with him, its just kinda hard to avoid learning that when we grew up together T__T

1 person likes this.
  7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Before we were married, my wife said she had sex with a guy who was big. She said it looked like her dildo that is 9 inches long and 2 inches thick.

8. al_s

al_s Guest

I had a g/f who did her younger brother once. Thought it was hot at first, but she said he avoided her ever since.

9. ZenDragon

ZenDragon Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Interesting conversation... honestly I would hate to be any more than 9-10 inches would drive me nuts (pun intended lol)! Seriously though... couldn't possibly be comfortable.

Truthfully, I have a hard time believing that there are as many guys out there, as this thread seems to suggest, walking around with 12+ inch dicks. Not calling anyone a liar, I mean the topic alone probably attracts the tiny minority of women who have actually seen a guy that big so the statistic could be slightly skewed given the present company. However, in all my travels and experiences when I was a little more active in the fetish community. Having seen boat loads of people naked, both women and men.... I have never met a woman who said she had been with a guy that big nor have I ever actually seen a guy that big.

I think more accurately it falls into three categories: 1) some women are a terrible judge of size, which is fine as far as most guys are concerned! haha! 2) they simply exaggerate for bragging rights, again fine by most guys as well or... 3) they are actually telling the truth in which case I feel both pity for their vagina, and ever so slightly emasculated hahaha!

10. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Its not their fault, all their lives they were told that

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

is 8 inches.

11. bleedingraindrops

bleedingraindrops Members

This thread reassures me a little bit. I've always been confused by how small the holes are people claim to or accuse others of sticking their dick in. I'm like "Um, no???? it does not fit in there" and then they look at me sideways. I decided to measure it, and it's 7.5" long by 6.5" circumference. I was worried that might hurt some girls but after reading this thread I feel much more comfortable.

12. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

And if I told you the length of my cock you'd think I was talking in centimetres.
    Not bragging or anything....

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  13. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Girls want girth more than length...within reason.

If a chick has to ask if it's in, it won't work.

14. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Honestly I have had a man with a 12x10 cock. He lives in Yucca Valley, CA and what a night to remember!

Iluvgirth69 likes this.
  15. Louiszm

Louiszm Members

Why did you have to measure him?

16. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I have found a huge cock does make you popular,one girl that I fucked moved away but she told her best friend about me and she had a big mouth and a lot of friends.

waynedunn likes this.
  17. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

It is so nice to be told after after fucking a lady with words of praise, like it felt so huge and wonderful inside me and many other nice compliments

18. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

That’s fat af. Like the name says I love girth lol. I’ve been with one guy he was pretty girthy but nowhere near you. I loved jerking and sucking on him. I have huge toys because I love being stretched. I would love to try a real one that fat.

19. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

while I generally prefer a decent size cock in me, not that I haven't had great fucks by average sized ones, if you go for such girth . before u said 10" circum ....my cock is 6.5" by 5.25" circum.......do you not find u stretch your sphincter such that it gets looser?

Simon :)

20. Iluvgirth69

Iluvgirth69 Visitor

When I initially started exploring I thought that it would. I had to start pretty small. Eventually I bought a toy and got a hotel room and immediately wanted larger so I got a bigger toy. I eventually ended up with the monster I have now which is just the fattest thing I’ve found yet. I can’t start with him or finish. While I’m playing i love feeling him inside of me. Then I go back to my ‘smaller’ toy and fuck hard. I honestly don’t notice any difference in my hole. It feels normal. Except right afterwards for an hour or two. I’m an average size man. Maybe even on the skinny side.

For the real thing something normal or above average would be great. Toys are different I guess.

Cum Budd likes this.