whats the biggest cock you ever had

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by weedgirl, Aug 5, 2004.

1. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...10-inches...1 white & 1 black...

2. Coffinspire

Coffinspire Members

He is about 8 inches and my husband :)

I've never seen a monster dick before, that's just too big.

3. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

My ex, whom I am guessing is over 7.5 inches, maybe even closer to 8 inches. His cock feels SO good, especially because he knows how to use it.

4. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Regarding what Irminsul said, I just want to say that it appears to me that many women still don't know that there is almost no correlation between flaccid size and erect size. In other words, if you see a soft 7" penis, you can assume that erect he will be at least 7 or 8 inches, but that's about all you can say, statistically speaking.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

6. jerrys007

jerrys007 Guest

Its a bit odd that the people replying to this question have come across so many huge cocks. The average erect size is 5.5 inches. I am about 6.5 inches and according to research that is larger than about 70% of men. About 3/100 have a cock of 8 inches or more and 10 inches or more is vanishingly rare. So you would have to play with an awful lot of cocks to come across more than one greater than 8 inches. So either there are astonishingly experienced women posting on here, or they are hunting out huge cocks or the measuring tape is not entirely accurate.

7. CindyL

CindyL Members

I agree. My husband is at the average size you mention above, probably under 6 inches. That is the norm! However, I do remember a former boyfriend's cock being so big and how impressed I was that one time I told him I need to measure it! It was exactly 8 inches! While size definitely isn't everything, I will admit the sex was incredible because of it!

Deejay88 and waynedunn like this.
  8. AlisonHentai

AlisonHentai Members

about 8", 14 is insane though o.o

9. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I have doubts from the start. The world record is only 13.5".

10. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

When I lived in an apartment complex I joined a couple in the jacuzzi who were naked. I usually don't pay attention to guys, but this guy easily had 10 inches. The couple had been drinking and wasn't aware that I was there. That's the biggest I've seen in person.

11. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

So true. My husband flaccid is 3", but erect he doubles in size, both length and width, plus a bit. But what matters most is he knows how to really turn me on. Cock size isn't an issue.

12. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

and a lot more pleasurable...once it's in! Give me girth over length at any time. Best of all give me both :)))

Simon :)

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

had one that was 25 lbs or so. this thing was huge, I am guessing because of all the hormones they fed it but I am also guessing that is the reason it didn't live a year. RIP DOA

14. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

eek...monster cock! - what a pity...RIP

My biggest was 11 inches - it did hurt a bit but was nice :)

Simon :)

15. Forlong

Forlong Members

I call bullshit! The biggest human penis is that of Jonah Falcon at 13.5 inches. And don't pretend like a man isn't going to brag about beating that record. Average penis length is 5 inches. Don't claim to have a foot-long shlock that would make jeans impossible to wear. Mine is above average, and it's not fun to deal with. I'm sick of people saying OMG BIGGEST PENIS EVAR! A big penis does not a big man make. So what if his cock was a foot long! Did he have a clue what to do with it? Because that size makes about 80% of positions impossible. Want to give head? Not going to happen. Like getting it in the ass? Tough shit!

Next person to act like an above average cock is the greatest thing that ever happened to sex gets my cock slapped in their face!

16. Jenny40

Jenny40 Members

Oh, yes please! ;) :devil:

2 people like this.
  17. Forlong

Forlong Members

Well, if you want it, you can send me a private message...

18. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

The largest I guy I have been with was 7 or 8 inches. But most guys I have been with are 5 to 6 inches.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  19. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

My husband arranged a weekend on the sail boat and invited a long term friend that he knew. We sailed to a remote island and had a wonderful afternoon drinking and cooking out. I could tell his friend was well endowed and when the fun started he whipped out this huge 11 inch monster. Oh my fucking God it was massive and i wanted that cock fucking me. As he slid it in it was almost to much but he was gentle and did a good job until i got used to it. After he and my hubby got done my pussy was sore but well fucked . We are planning another vacation and he will be once again invited.

20. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

In the spring before i turned sixteen i was partying with a particular group every week. One night, one of the guys in the party house and i were giving each other that subliminal "fuck me" vibe and when the curtain rose to start the show i got a double whammy surprise in that he was easily 9&1/2 to ten inches, and uncircumsized which id only experienced once before that time.