whats the best legal psychedelic?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by T Swank88, Jan 22, 2012.

1. krozar

krozar Member

After doing some reading I've decided to skip LSA and go to shrooms. While not technically legal, I should not let ignorant lawmakers decide how I want to perceive the universe. I don't know where to buy but I have been doing considerable reading on how to grow them. I have a lot of hypotheses on consciousness and the universe and I am wondering how they pan out. I believe that true psychedelics open the brain-universe barrier enough for truth to leak into your mortal brain with the right preparation, respect, and questions. Shrooms seem the best for this case. Actually DMT does but that looks dangerous to produce as I don't care for having a vat of flammable liquid sitting around a house full of smokers.

Anyone else feel that psychedelics do more than simply show you hallucinations? The brain may perceive things in "hallucinations", but I truly believe you are coming closer to a consciousness that spans the universe. Why not? The universe is filled with intricate waves of particles far more complex than the human brain.

2. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Of course, Trying to comprehend existence is not really logical unless I am hallucinating, make everything so much smoother and much more simply. Its like having an epiphany every 13 seconds.

Also if you are planning on growing mushrooms I suggest checking out http://www.shroomery.org/ They have online legitimate sporeprint dealers (Completely legal) and have step by step guides on how to do it. They also have a forum for Identification, Marijuana, Contamination of ricecakes, how too's, cultivation. A few months ago they actually gave out about 10,000 Morning Glory seeds or something, not morning glory but a recently found natural drug. I am not sure, but you would get the seeds just for being a dedicated member and applied on a forum topic. Very legitimate website for mushroom growers.

Goodluck!

3. Drugreference

Drugreference Member

I respect and wholeheartedly support this decision. Do it up brother and best of luck to u.

Also I agree, definitely check out Shroomery.org its a great help with tons of info.

4. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

how do you do baby woodrose seeds? You just buy them, rinse off the coating and eat them?

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]
    ice ice baby..

6. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

If they're treated, then yeah rinse em and scrape the fluffy shit off.
    If they're not(should say so in the item description if you're buying online) then yeah.. pretty much. There are a few different extraction methods cos munching them leaves a fair bit of nausea - but have a reefer and you're all good!

7. Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus Member

How many HBWR seeds would you recommend for a good trip? Like relative to a 200-300ug Acid trip range?

8. MeatyMushroom

No idea :p

They're different, and I'm not all that experienced with 'cid unfortunately, or HBWR for that matter :(
    I'd probably say *as a guesstimate* between 15 and 20

9. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Blegh! NO! 5-7 and you're good to go. I've done as many as 8, but honestly, it didn't intensify the trip any, it just made it last longer, but while it was a good trip, after 14 hrs and still having the overlaying visuals clouding my vision, it kind of got annoying. 15 to 20 will have you puking your guts out for hours and hours. And it's not just nausea, it's actually like your stomach is going through a meat grinder....Normally that subsides after an hour, but at that many...not worth it.

(I can point you to a legit, online source with untreated, organic seeds if you're interested. Just PM me)

-Kate

10. MeatyMushroom

Yeah, tripped on 7 and then again on 9. It was a very enjoyable trip, but I think there's a lot more to the seeds than that. I can vouch for the stomach through a meat grinder on the 9 though, but on the 7 I just smoked it away with a bit of weed and had no problem at all - which is what I plan to do on my high dose "experiment". If it doesn't work.. hopefully I'll just roll with it :p
    I'll let you know how it goes though!

11. thorsvin

thorsvin Member

Morning Glory for sure. Close second, DXM. I can't say for any of the 2c- family, I've never tried them. If you live in Canada, growing shrooms is legal, as well as possessing un-dried shrooms!

12. InfiniteOscillations

InfiniteOscillations Member

Research chemicals are very sketchy. If you don't mind drinking a drink that tastes like the worst bitterness, worst sourness, worst saltiest, worst drink you tasted than go for San Pedro. I've tried amanita and Hawaiin baby woodrose seeds and things.. This is by far the best.. It's a very lovey, cuddly, happy experience. Prepare it youself though, just to make sure you know what you are taking. Good luck!

13. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

Dunno why there is so little support for 2c's so far in this thread.

12-15mg of 2c-e will give you SOME body load, POSSIBLE nausea (although weed can knock this down) but a very fine trip. More pleasant than how these seeds and cacti are sounding! (And actually MORE legal than San Pedro for example).

Also if you have an accurately measured stash, you DON'T need a milligram scale to dose accurately each time. Just dissolve it in 80proof alcohol and you can dose by the oz or ml.

14. MeatyMushroom

But don't you need a milligram scale to accurately measure your stash?

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

San Pedro is sold at some walmarts, I've never seen 2ce sitting on the shelf between the pepto bismol and dulcolax.

16. thorsvin

thorsvin Member

Amen to that!

17. Raga_Mala

You are right, sorry I am getting ahead of myself. In THAT instance though you only need access to a mg scale once: thus, if you trust the distributor/dealer to weigh it accurately and tell you accurately you have no further need to measure.

Personal example: acquired 2c-e from a research chemical company, they are an aboveboard legal operation, and so I had full trust in the weight they marked on the amount I bought. After that point, it was simple math to dissolve it myself and I never needed access to a mg scale, just a tablespoon. But I suppose this method only works if you trust your dealer to weigh.

As for the San Pedro, I exhibited some foot-in-mouth syndrome there. It is more accurate to say, though, that it does contain mescaline, a Schedule I substance, and if used/exracted for that purpose, it does constitute a federal crime for the manufacture/possession. Is this accurate?

In any case, 2c-e is not prosecutable as far as manufacture, possession or trafficking. Because it's an analogue, human consumption is a whole different ball of wax...

18. krozar

krozar Member

Haven't seen San Pedro Ta on walmart.com, but eyt some stores do carry it? Be cool to find some there but yet to see it :(

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You're right as far as using San Pedro to consume Mescaline goes But...

You're Wrong as far as 2ce/2cx goes, did you not hear about the purported 2ce overdoses last year? In the Minnesota case the individual selling them was looking at getting charged with 3rd degree murder. I'm pretty sure the vendors who got hit during Operation Web Tryp in 2004 are facing significant penalties as well. The analogue act says if a drug meets certain criteria that it is deemed similar enough to an already illicit substance, it can be prosecuted the same way. It truly is a grey area as far legality is concerned. Even more so after the synthetic drug act of 2011 got passed in the house but stalled in the senate, regardless many vendors stopped openly carrying 2cx after that.

It's carried in the Spring and Summer months here in the stores, I'm not sure if Walmart.com would carry it seasonally like that or carry it at all.

20. Raga_Mala

I had heard of the 2c-e overdoses but not researched them at all til now. Is it true th 8 people split a gram? (Only found that on forums not from a news source).
    If so each one took around 125mg right?

Anyone know the LD-50 for 2c-e? Don't see it on Erowid or Wikipedia, wondering if it's been studied at all.