Whats the ballsiest thing you've done nude?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Newnudenudist, Jul 13, 2010.

1. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

I thought I was the only one who accidentally took out the trash naked! Seems like a popular mistake!

Balliest thing I have ever done naked? Stayed with my friend and his wife overnight in the guest bedroom. I slept naked. It was a weekday and they both had to go to work, so I walked downstairs naked to the shower. Turns out the wife decided to stay home from work to hang out with me before I headed back home in a different state.

I saw her. She saw me. She was in pajamas that were pretty revealing on the top. We chatted for a bit while I just stood there naked. She stared the whole time. I walked into the shower and she followed me and tried to keep chatting from the bathroom while I was in the shower. I couldn't understand a word she said because the shower was so loud. Afterwards she followed me into the bedroom and told me not to get dressed, but of course I did. I had no interest in doing anything with her.

I have seen her a few times since then, and it's been incredibly awkward. She always makes sure to wear revealing tops and bends over way more than necessary. She doesn't understand that I nothing was intentional.

2. 5 guys, 4 girls.. We have been all friends for years.. and it's platonic relationships with all of them. .We had alot of fun but no sex involved... I'm not going to lie to make the experience sound more exciting to some members on here..

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  3. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Oh dang it! I was hoping for some salacious tale of a wild orgy! lol

ncbumpkin likes this.
  4. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

Three friends and I joined the largest group of nude people I've been part of to do the naked bike ride in Brighton, England, in June 2014. We drove and took the car ferry with our bikes from Amsterdam. All of us wore nothing or just a bit of body paint for maybe 9 hours. It's a huge organized event, like a series of parties naked, so doing it wasn't too daring, but you never know who you'll encounter. Unexpectedly, I met a couple of work colleagues there, which was only a little awkward. One of my friends happened on one of her university professors there, a man she'd had a thing for.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  5. I know...it would have been more exciting to read but it just didn't happen....

6. Fat Boy

Fat Boy Members

Sissybrandy likes this.
  7. Fat Boy

Fat Boy Members

Been there done that. At a hotel pool

8. Hykes

Hykes Members

World naked bike ride!!! Was a crazy adrenalin rush :)

Joshua Van likes this.
  9. Fallingstarshower

Fallingstarshower Members

Went to go see family a couple of hours away. I left my clothes behind and stayed naked for about 10 days. They was wild!

Joshua Van, RT19 and Mobius_Stripped like this.
  10. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

I took advantage of a summer rain and showered on the side balcony of a two-story house.

If anyone looked out their window in my direction, from the three houses that could, it would have been difficult, but not impossible, to be seen through the heavy rain.

Joshua Van likes this.
  11. Nakedgamer

Nakedgamer Members

Walking around naked at night. It's tame compared to other people but really fun. It is the biggest rush. Ive done it in the neighborhood I grew up in many times at like two to three am. I don't think anyone has ever seen me.

12. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I've done so many things it's hard to pick the ballsiest one. From walking around naked at night, taking the trash out in broad daylight (which I did this morning) to driving to local schools to skinny dip. I think university takes the cake. There was a block with bathrooms off the stairwells - ladies on the odd numbered floors and men's on the even numbers. I went into one of the men's and undressed then walked up the stairs - past the building's front door which was right on the road - up another flight to the next men's toilet and of course back again a few minutes later.

13. biscuit1024

biscuit1024 Members

Had a friend in highschool who lived up by the beach out here, not on it but had a large section of woods. And we would frequently remain nude in those woods, but for a long time I didn’t know the beach adjacent was just a regular old state funded public beach, we would wander down there naked and got yelled at a few times.

that’s probably it for risk associated with getting in any sort of trouble
    As for danger when naked, same place, though I think bottomless because I needed my shirts front pocket for my phone, a few friends and I were chilling in a clearing with a small fire and making those god awful tinfoil wrap burgers because one of the other guys had just been through some Boy Scout trip and wanted to share the idea.
    I pull mine out with the tongs and dropped it, right above my lap, this extremely hot burger patty wrapped in equally hot tinfoil, and I caught it with my left hand and burned it pretty bad.
    Better my hand than my penis at least.

after that I brought some folding TV tables down there

DaddysGirl likes this.
  14. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Playing with my balls.
    Hang on!! I mean playing with my glo-poi!! :grimacing:
    Fortunately they're silicone, and won't hurt much in the event I swing them 'round the wrong way and cop a hit.
    Great at night when they pulsate through many wierd and wonderful colours as I swing 'em wildly.

Glo-poi

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  15. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Can what I do be ballsy if I don’t have balls? ;-)

16. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

mowed the lawn nude. but other then that nothing really ballsy

Joshua Van and Mobius_Stripped like this.
  17. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

Crazy diamonds can shine on without family jewels. :grinning:

GamerGirl99 likes this.
  18. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

yes. to do what your thinking then yes.

19. Nudist Always

Nudist Always Members

I drove naked to a trailhead in the mountains (near a big city), briefly put on shorts to walk to the trailhead, then hid my shorts under a rock. I had a towel but I purposely pushed it down deep inside my day-pack. I hiked about nine miles to a lake, explored and rested in the sun, then hiked back. I met a half-dozen other hikers along the way and none of them had anything negative to say. Everyone was just saying "hi" and whatever, and being friendly like usual. Twice I stopped to talk to a couple of them a bit more, getting one to admit she'd done some nude hiking herself, but didn't want to do it on such a popular trail (it was early in the season). I went during the week while school was still going, so less people were out and no kids were around.

20. cudacock

cudacock Members

Walked in the nude at a neighborhood park by my house numerous times very early in the morning. One time a police officer was parked doing paperwork and I walked right by him!

Mobius_Stripped and Joshua Van like this.