whats so wrong with pisces???

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Adgreyga, May 15, 2007.

1. Naoki_ninja

Naoki_ninja Bruce Lee's hero

Pisces is awsome! we are very intuitive.

2. imaginepeace

imaginepeace Livin' the Dream

yup

3. purestlove

purestlove Member

Im a leo and one of my best friends is a pisces and we get along great. We've been friends for about 10 yrs also. Of course we've butted heads but we both have an optimistic look on things and we get along more than anything. I don't know how many leo traits I posess though so that might be why. I love pisces and have always said if I ever have a planned pregnancy that I would plan for a pisces.

4. hyperborean

hyperborean Member

pisces men are just too feminine and emotional and clingy and this is'nt from just one experience, I seem to attract them

5. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

... you make me feel like a freak.

6. hyperborean

hyperborean Member

sorry, maybe i'm the freak coz most chicks love the sensitive guy

7. mutable water

mutable water Member

i just got out of a relationship with a gemini...and i would now say that i dislike him more than ive disliked anyone before. the lying, the switches in personality, manipulation, games, critisism. the works!

haha ive always wondered what im like to date! probably really confusing!

from what ive read about pisces im a pisces through and through. i can be dreamy, hate reality, indecisive, vague, secretive, creative, way way too sensitive etc etc etc.

i dont know what any of my other houses, signs etc are in my sign...im not sure how to work that out?

can anyone help? im feb 26. born 3.33 pm.

8. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

oh dude, aquarians are the one sign that has the potential to get along with EVERYONE...actually i see on sites all the time that pisces and aquarians if nothing else are meant to be "friends forever". i find this true - i once had a huge blowout with this aquarius guy i worked with (due to some sexual tension....errrr) and my sensitive self didnt speak to him for weeks. he eventually was the one to built up our friendship again even after all the "fakeness" aquarians possess. now at my new job i work with another aquarius and we quickly became friends and bonded. i like hangin with aquarians because they bring out the best of my competitive, agressive and straight-forward side that pisces typically lack

9. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

yeah aquarius people are people persons, they dont like losing people. i get along with gemini and aquarius- but gemini more. theyre more flexible to my opinion. the guy i like is a gemini, pisces rising, moon in taurus and i couldnt find a better man! i get along great with him because i have cap rising and they say cap and pisces are suspose to be best friends, plus i have pisces in my moon, so pisces and taurus are lovey dovey too lol :p

10. iloveu

iloveu Member

i dont think there's anythin wrong with pisces..in fact the guy i really like is a pisces and we get along great..maybe becuz im a cancer and its said that cancers and pisces should get along...but he really has an amazing personality and so does most of the pisces i know.

11. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

I'm an Aquarian with the moon in Pisces, I tend to carry the emotional, empathetic side of Pisces.

12. myself

myself just me

Same here. I'm a Pisces. I don't drink or smoke either. But I am a dreamy person...

13. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

i honestly believe that pisces are naturally psychic. Well all people are psychic, but pisces seems to have more inclination to recognize it.
    which with that understand the diffucult in 'psychic ability' is not really developing it, but starting to understand hows its naturally there

Which by this, if your not watching carefully what your doing and how your interpreting the incoming energy you can really freak some people out.

Cause think about it for a moment, if your doing something weird, whats it matter to most people? Most people dont care about "weird" in fact most find it hilarious when your being weird and encourage more weirdness because it is entertaining. People get 'weirded out' when your 'weirdness' is more than weird and it starts to hit close to home for them and then they get uncomfortable about it.

It sort of like you've attuned to a highly abstract, non-formed 'perception' of energy and are kind of acting it out, unknowing that peculiar energy you just stumbled onto, you are actually channeling from someone else in the room. And you are acting out or sort of bringing to a light an energy that they thought was hidden. They themselves aren't even aware this is occuring. But they just get the feeling of 'this isnt right' because reality is presenting something that has the potential to deconstruct their highly rationalized logical ego state.

I've begun to pay close attention to what energies exist in me when I'm completely by myself in nature. I sort of hard code that into myself as 'normal'. Then pay really close attention to the new energies I perceive as I enter new areas, come in contact with new people and consider that to be 'there' energy. And if I start to operate off those energies then I make sure I'm reflecting it back to them in a positive light. If you do this, they typically love it. If you dont pay close enough attention to this and you start reflecting their energies back to them mixed with some negative or wary feelings. Then they will get wary or uneasy. If you mix too much of 'your' energy in with theres and reflect it back. Then it makes them feel like 'your' imposing too much.

when you have the ability to present the possible existence of 'underlying energy layers' to people, you gotta be real cautious in how you do it. People are typically deeply deeply frightened about realizing the degree to which other people can percieve deeply rooted intimate qualities of them. This is why pisces CAN get alot of flack. You can also get tons of love if you pay close attention to it though.

14. broony

broony Banned

Well two people in my family are pisces. And i have tons of realitives also. They are stubborn as fuck and there way is the only way. Plus i swear they are the most active listeners, drives me crazy. If you doing what they want they can be fun.

15. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

agreed! I'm a Gemini, my best friend of 4 years is a Pisces. He understands me better than anyone!
    We first met in highschool when he stood up for me when some guys were beating up on me with dodgeballs ):

16. XBloodyNailPolishX

OMG Cancer's are cuddly!!

17. XBloodyNailPolishX

I'm a Gemini and my best friend is a Pisces...
    I can understand what you mean though, its not so much that we're liars, we're just trouble makers. Geminis are the trouble makers of the Zodiac. Learn to loosen up a little and laugh. Whats ur sign, BTW?

18. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

As the last sign of the zodiac they are also the most experienced; therefore they are never wrong! ha. ha.

My Pisces ex-lover used to drive me crazy. I would make her so mad when I laughed at her. She used to just get angrier and angrier and I would laugh harder and harder.

God, I miss her. I'll always love her. Her problem was that she had had too many lovers and her first really hurt her to where she never trusted again.