whats so wrong with pisces???

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Adgreyga, May 15, 2007.

1. JAYZ

JAYZ Member

Pisces here and Proud of it ...... ( mars rising ) !!!

2. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

whoa!! wat is with all these picses loving geminis though?? the only gemini i have let get remotly close to me i now wanna kill him! idk they jus lie lie lie and play games for nooo damn rason and that pisses me off!!

3. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

Imagine then what trouble you'd have with their opposite, Libra. If anyone plays head games it is probably Scorpio. But the dark sexual energy of Scorpio compliments Pisces very well, no?

I have great luck with Geminis as that is my 10th house. So, I get along well with Gemini bosses and Gemini co-workers.

What house is your Gemini in? 5, 11, 7th? Where's your Neptune?

4. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

i have gemini in my 5th and 6th house. al my friends are gemini and i want to marry one but according to astrology..im marrrying an earth sign :H

5. White Feather

I wouldn't worry about it. Very few people are so so well balanced that they can be 100% what their signs say they should be.

I would think that a 5th house Gemini sign would indicate that you love mental stimulation, mental games, etc. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/learn-astrology/fifth-house-in-gemini.php

6. AlawlessLulu69420

AlawlessLulu69420 Member

^ thats a good site! eh "most of them have twins" [​IMG]

7. ~piscean]-[delusions

~piscean]-[delusions Member

;) I wouldn't want to be anything else... not that being born under another sign is a problem, I think all the signs have their own qualities that make each one of them worthwhile.. but I really enjoy being who I am. I know I drive people crazy sometimes with my delusional way of thinking but as someone said very early in this post, it seems as if we conceive the life we want to live rather than live in the reality of our actual lives... I get too caught up in dreamland for sure. I'm definitely here to live, learn, love, help, heal and educate. But after a few years of dealing with ignorant and selfish people, I've become a bit more assertive and aggressive when it comes to making sure I am not getting hurt or walked upon. Now if only I could stay focused!

8. allegedly

allegedly Member

Some pisceans are tooooo sensitive.

Honestly, I never knew what it was like to date me until I became involved with one.

9. mithadrial

mithadrial Member

hey now! why would you say people don't like pisces? i'm a pisces on the cusp of aquarius though, so i'm not always true to my water sign! more strange is leo is my moon sign (supposedly your inner self), and taurus is my rising sign...so i guess that makes me a "slippery" fish!! actually it's pretty cool to have ALL the elements very prominent in my chart...anyone else have any weird combinations?

10. Naoki_ninja

Naoki_ninja Bruce Lee's hero

Awsome. I am new to this site, and YAY! Im pisces too, and I believe that yeah pisces is a sensitive sign, but we are the most spiritually connected. Pisces and aquarius aren't supposed to be compatible right? My bf is one, and we are very close. Maybe that rule doesn't apply for all. Pisces is viewed as a very emotional sign. I am not very emotional.(sobbing quietly...) it is definitley the coolest sign.

(Naoki_wolf is SnEAkiNg AwAY)

11. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

isnt gemini's opposite sags???

12. dazytripper

dazytripper Member

ive never heard of anyone disliking a piscean, i've found that most people are all the more intrigued by our "strange" behaviors.

13. White Feather

14. KiddieP

KiddieP Member

A water sign represented by two fish, Pisces symbolizes intense optimism. Pisceans are imaginative, kind and sensitive, but can also carry the traits of escapism, idealism and a weak will.

15. Lacrimossa

Lacrimossa Member

I agree. Coz my boyfriend's mother is a real pisces. Gosh, I could not even talk to her (me is Leo). We are just like living on the 2 far away planets. My boyfriend doesn't like her either.

16. imaginepeace

imaginepeace Livin' the Dream

My mom is one, and I love her more than anything. (im Sag) But we def but heads over EVERYTHING!

17. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I'm a pisces & my last ex was a leo...we were great together until I moved in with him...boy what an eye opener

18. Wynter0226

Wynter0226 Member

All signs have their bad points right? Besides many of us Pisces dont fit the description to a tee because we have so much more to our charts than our sun sign.

Anyway, i'm proud to be a pisces.

19. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

pisces rule the world 8P

20. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

i dont see anything wrong with it... i am one.