Whats on your Sex or Loooooooooove Bucket List ? 2.0

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Captain Scarlet, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

As I am getting older ,rather than sex ,the barometer is swinging more to the romance side of things .

One thing on my list which I will have more time and money to do soon is a romantic night on a sleeper train .

One such train in the UK is the Caledonian Sleeper with Scottish destinations to both Fort William and Inverness from London Euston . We would join the train at Preston .

[​IMG]

2. I’d like to find a resort we could go to in a warm location this winter that has spa / massage services for her and is designed for some private nudity in the sun. A personal hot tub as well would be ideal.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  3. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

We have a few clothing optional hot springs out where we live. Some are nude after hours and some all day.
    We are going in the spring which is definitely a bucket list item for me. My wife was hesitant at first but she does like to fuck when we hike in the mountains (another bucket list item)
    and theres always a risk of being seen so there really isn't much of a difference, so she agreed to go.

It's kind of like being seen without getting arrested. LOL

Todd56 and Captain Scarlet like this.
  4. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

We've talked about renting a small island for a week or ten days and not wearing clothes the whole time we're there.
    Back to the basics as it were. Enedrik Island is one we're considering, it's self service and you have to take everything you'll need with you but it would be fun.

Captain Scarlet and Todd56 like this.
  5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Except clothes :)

6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Sex bucket list, some may still be possible

wife or girlfriend with her guy present
    -I give her a massage and then whatever happens after
    -She does something to me while he watches, hands, oral, fucks me
    -Repeat having a titfuck and cum
    -Just have full sex
    -Threesome

Two women
    -Massage and handjob, that’s a repeat
    -Blowjob with all hands on, working the shaft and balls

Maybe a fantasy, to orgasm while deepthroated
    I came from oral but never while completely in

7. FacelessH

FacelessH Members

I have a pretty specific list but everyone's got their thing yk

• Move in to a house together with my little (step) sister. My sister lives with her abusive mother so we want to get a safe space of our own. Eventually when we move out, the house would be hers, so she always has a safe place to stay.

• Adopt a rat with my partner, they had a rat when they were younger and we both love rats in general

• Move into a campervan with my partner and travel various cities or even countries with them, never even having to leave our tiny little home

• Spend my days cooking for my partner, I express a lot of my live through cooking as my primary live language is handmade gifts, also, my partner is a workaholic, so I like the idea of just making them little lunches to take with them, and making them healthy delicious dinners to come home to

• Visit a cabin in the woods in Sweden together. We're very cozy people, both with a live for tiny homes, nature and rustic wooden homes / cottages.

• Have our dream fairy themed wedding (we're both super into magical fantasy themes), with my dress that I designed solo, which I plan to handmake.

• Eventually adopt a 3 year old or become Foster parents. We chose 3 as a good age as it avoids the things we know we'd both struggle with about babies and toddlers, but they're still young enough to teach early, as we're both very strong on morals.

• Grow old together ♡ growing old terrifies me, as I have memory issues and I fear forgetting my partner and our experiences, but with them, even growing old sounds wonderful

I couldn't think of anything particularly sexual, we both have low sex drives and I'm the only one who seems to have enough imagination to fantasise.
    Regardless, I like my bucket list

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  10. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

Well, if Adam Levin is on this chat, hit me up.