whats on your list of things to try

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by binary shadow, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ODB

ODB Member

I got some of the fake lucigenol from organic rc .
    I only got ripped off $60. not too bad.

2. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

It wasn't fake, just the inactive isomer. Was really lucigenol, just worthless. Assuming it was the same stuff from the source in europe, the one you named is not the one I knew with it.

3. ODB

ODB Member

No, it WAS fake. I tesed its reactions to air and water. Non reactive, it looked like lecithin powder but lighter in color. Totally FAKE. Not the inactive isomer. Hes a Denmark or Swedish source i think. I forget cause it was a while ago I mad a huge fuss about him ripping me off.

His lucigenol was Sweeded, lol.

4. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

There was a European vendor from Netherlands that had lucigenol and the first batch turned out to be the inactive isomer. It was tested at an independent lab in NL (they have places you can send shit to and get it tested there, mostly for MDMA pills to make sure they are not PMA or other dangerous shit, but people send all kinds of exotic shit too) and it was confirmed to be lucigenol but was the inactive isomer. He later got the active isomer but only had a very little bit and he closed shop soon after getting it.

I don't know where your swedish source got it from, but if you got inactive lucigenol from someone I would bet he was reselling for the netherlands dude and bought a bunch of the wrong isomer shit. But if you did reagent tests and had a standard to compare it against (reactions to air and water? what does that even mean lol did you get it in a vacuum sealed canister =P . Do you have an official standard to compare the reaction to even?) then you probably know. I just don't see how you can use air and water to determine if something is talcum powder or the inactive isomer of lucigenol.

anyways I am not trying to back that vendor up, he is long since retired and I have nothing to gain from saying talcum powder was inactive isomer lucigenol. But imo that is probably what you got /shrug.

He still ripped you off though and you have a legitimate reason to bitch. The source gave people refunds or replacement orders of other things, the swedish dude could have passed it on, or maybe he was way down the chain and didn't give a fuck.

5. ODB

ODB Member

opinions are like assholes.......

Research lucigenol and you will find out why air exposure and water exposure could clue you in on if its real or not.

6. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Why don't you just tell me. Exposing it to air makes no sense to me unless you got it in a vacuum sealed container, if it wasn't vacuum sealed it was already exposed to air when you got it.

I am not trying to say I am right and I am not saying you are wrong, I really don't care a great deal about it either way. I know the vendor both batches of lucigenol I know about originated from, and I am merely telling you my first hand experience with the substance in the market. It was tested by an independent lab, was positively identified as lucigenol, was the inactive isomer and thus completely inactive. I am curious how you used air and water to determine it wasn't lucigenol though. Especially air lol.

7. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

this thread on bluelight mentions the screw up of the lab that made the inactive isomer several times:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=371110

Maybe you did get talcum powder I am not you and I didn't get ANY lucigenol at all. But I find it much more likely you got the inactive isomer from a reseller (like many people did, the second batch was the active isomer but hardly anyone got any before the vendor quit) than you got sent talcum powder. That's all I am saying.

8. ODB

ODB Member

Seriously pal, I am not going to jump to it just because you are lazy. Go figure it out.

9. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Ok, you got talcum powder (as confirmed by air and water tests, whatever the fuck that is) and everyone else got an inactive isomer. I don't care enough to look it up. There is very little research on lucigenol and I have never once heard the claim that you can somehow ascertain a substance is lucigenol (or not lucigenol) by somehow using air or water.

Further more you come off as a total asshole, and I would wager that you are the one who should educate yourself, both in common sense and in manners.

From wikipedia:

here is another thread on bluelight where people explain the powder lucigenol that originated from china was the inactive isomer, but still lucigenol:

Also a google search for "lucigenol water air" yeilds 7 results none of which say you can reagent test lucigenol with water or air. There is horrible little research on lucigenol, I would have trouble to even find a marquis reagent standard to compare it against. Your claims that you tested it with air are preposterous as far as I am concerned. Maybe if you explained yourself I could be proven incorrect, but as you just rudely responded I am inclined to believe that you are just an idiot and have absolutely no supporting evidence to back your claims that lucigenol can be tested for with water and air, due to being full of shit.

I suppose you could test its solubility in water and compare that to a standard solubility of lucigenol if you could manage to find one (I can't). But I doubt you did that, because if you did it would be much easier to just say that than be a total asshole.

Actually the ONLY mention I can find of air being used to test lucigenol is from a post you made on drugs forum uk, where you also failed to provide any reasoning.

have a nice day =)

10. ODB

ODB Member

You made it that far, now how about a flashlight to help you complete the journey to knowledge.

Hygroscopic

11. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

You can't measure the hydroscopic properties of a substance accurately enough to use it to identify a substance just by dumping a bunch of the substance in water.

Putting the substance in water would tell you if it is soluble, not hygroscopic. Hygroscopic means it pulls moisture out of the air, so if you left it unsealed in a moist environment it would gain weight. But the thing is, some of that weight would evaporate under normal circumstances, so outside of a controlled setting you can't easily or accurately measure the hygroscopic properties of a material. Also, different materials will have similar hygroscopic properties so it isn't good for determining what something is although I guess it could be used sort of to determine what something is not.

If lucigenol is soluble in water and when you put that substance it it was not soluble, then that could be used to say the substance is not lucigenol. But I can't find a reference for the solubility of lucigenol in water anywhere. Also, what if it is mildly soluble, how would you determine how much of it mixed in with the water just by dumping it in and looking at it. It is just not an accurate way to determine that the substance is lucigenol or not in my opinion.

I have the GC/MS sheet of the lucigenol that was done by an independent lab and verifies it is the inactive isomer of lucigenol, if you are interested in it I will post it up. Maybe you really got talcum powder, but of all the lucigenol I have seen on the market it came from one source and the reason it was inactive was because it was the (s) isomer and not the (r). I just find that to be a much more likely explanation for your product being inactive than it being talcum powder, but then again I have no idea what source you are talking about. Maybe he really sent you some random inert powder. I don't think your testing methods were accurate enough to say either way, personally. And you still didn't explain how you tested it with air ;-).

12. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Deleted a few posts. No personal attakcs allowed on Hip Forums. That includes telling people to fuck off. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.