Whats New

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, Jun 17, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Everyone doing okay? Anything new? Plans? Jobs? Partners ect?

2. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

not too much new..i had my graduation ceremony for college yesterday, and tonight i'm gonna party
    and get fucked in every essence of the word :D

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

congrats on the graduation, enjoy the free time to let your mind vent.

4. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

i wish i had some free time, i'm taking summer courses at a university to get my BFA
    and it's really a bitch...
    hows everything with you?

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Not too bad, just trying to catch up on rest and get ready to go again and get some real food back in me again before I hit the road for more runs to TX and back again.

6. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

i'm just trying to find a new job. thats my entire life right now.

7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

ummmm, been working three jobs, tryin to see a gazillino friends this weekend cuz it seems like everyone who was gone is back in town this weekend and this weekend only
    tryin the dating thing, went on a nice one last night

8. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

So glad you enjoyed yourself, bet the date is on cloud nine too.

9. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Hey! We took the kids to the lake today, had a picnic, went swimming. And I got a bit too much sun on my back so it's feeling a little tender right now. And then I had to get a stupid steam burn when I was removing the cover off of dinner and it hurts like heck, but otherwise, I'm really good. Feeling pretty happy!

Tomorrow we're having a cook-out, and my father as well as my father in law are coming over for dinner. My little sister is stopping by as well so that she can spend some time with our dad. I bought both dads a box of gourmet chocolate since they both love the sweets, plus cards.

So how are you doing? When do you have to go back to Texas? I missed you around here this week!

10. hippychickmommy

Ooops, double post.

11. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

hmmm, we'll see
    I hope so :X

AWwww I hope you heal up super fast HCM... burns always suck, be it heat or steam or other

12. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Well Im getting over a miscarrage which took me by surprise. I plan on drinking tonight i guess. might as well return to normal teenage life.

13. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I constructed a narrow table for dumbell storage in my gym and ran the vacuum for the first time in..... well, its been awhile! Had to unwind fallen hairs from the rug attachment-- one of the few reasons for getting a decent haircut but since hell has yet to freeze over I'm not doing that quite yet.

14. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Im leaving in the morning again to head out, just came home for a 34hr restart to get my 70hrs back. I will do this for a bit then start taking 2 days off for every week out.

15. hippychickmommy

Awww man! Not again! *pouts*

16. hippychickmommy

Thankyou! My steam burn is fine today, but my back is still super tender. My hubby slathered me down with aloe vera last night and it helped. Except how he kept saying "Oh my God honey, your back looks horrible!" over and over again. :p I refused to look in a mirror because I knew it had to look pretty bad when I went out to the store last night in a backless sundress and strangers were saying to me "oh wow, you really got some sun today!" with big eyes.

17. hippychickmommy

Oh sweetie. I'm so very sorry. I've had two miscarriages myself before so I understand your pain. :(

Heal honey...

{{{Hugs}}}