Whats More Important Length Or Girth? Ladies?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by redresonant, Jan 25, 2005.

1. redresonant

redresonant Member

just curious what you think got inspired by other penis thread

2. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

Personally, I think 'girth' is far more important then length... I feel this way because i know (from personal experience) that if you have a dude who's girthy but a little short, there are many positions which one can do to make the guy feel bigger and better; - doggie style, placing a pillow under the girls lower back when in missionary, having girl rock back and forth while she's on top to stimulate her walls, etc. I just think the main thing is to learn to work with what you have. No matter what sort of dick you have there's ways to work with it, and as i've said so many times to male friends who've come to me for advice - the key to great sex is communication!!! I also personally don't like it when guys are lengthy but thin because it hurts when you get going... - Feeling as though someone is stabbing me in my vagina isn't very pleasurable for me...

3. smilez

smilez Member

Neither. It's whether or not a guy can work it!

4. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

I agree with tattoed aquarian on this one. Work with what you have and you can please a woman. If I just HAD to choose though, it would be girth.

5. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

6. sugarmaggie

7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

well, I'd notice a change in girth before a change in length.

but like smilez said, it's more what you can do with it. I don't care too much what a guys cock is like (as long as it's not on the extreme ends of the scale. No, I don't want a 2" or a 14" penis to play with, given the opportunity). Guys still have a mouth and hands, which are far more useful in leading to an orgasm than a penis is, for me at least.

8. redresonant

redresonant Member

cool i like your attitudes girls ....

9. redresonant

redresonant Member

well which is it?

10. sugarmaggie

I believe it would be girth. :)

11. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

the majority of women probably would say girth. Cuz if its too long it hurts. well it hurts anyway. personally, i think smaller ones are better.