whats it callled...???

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by punkerchic, Jun 6, 2006.

  1. punkerchic

    punkerchic Member

    whaqts that piercing called??

    Its like an opposite of the monroe....
    heres a pic...
  2. EMMAh

    EMMAh Senior Member

    I dunno I can't see the pic.

    EDIT: Hahah nevermind
  3. shaina

    shaina No War Know Peace

    its called a lip piercing
    i had one they fall out very easily
    its just a stud and not a hoop
    a hoop won't fall out as easily
  4. punkerchic

    punkerchic Member

    oh, thanks all!

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice