What's Happening???

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Damn. Sorry Neo. I know there's nothing to say right now that would really help but i'm here if you feel like talking and need a listener

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Hi temp of 81°F today...that's more like it.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Orison has MS. Also, I've got a friend IRL that has MS.

Hang in there!

4. Hey has anyone maybe heard from Heat?

I hope she is well.

5. I have a cousin with MS.
    She juat had a baby a few months ago and is doing well.

6. Aerianne

Who are you?

7. Aerianne

To answer the question, I haven't heard from her in months.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im having a ms attack today. was suppose to play guitar but not feeling up to it. tightness, feels like my arms dont want to listen to my brain , typing isnt even easy. Im going to try and get stoned

9. Aerianne

I actually have 3 friends with MS.

I remember one of the women saying her first symptom was when her "hand went stupid" at work and wouldn't do what she wanted it to do.

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm taking it better than I ever thought I would. My neurologist is confident that my overall prognosis will be good. I'm relatively young--in MS years anyway--and in fine overall health. I eat right, I exercise, I stay active. He said that's a big part of it right there. Now it's just a matter of finding the right medication. I'm going to try an injectable beta blocker starting next week. It's a shot I'll have to get weekly. Thank God I have someone to do it for me. No way I could stab myself.

Anyway, I was depressed for a little while, but I'm...okay. First thing I did was research if I could still surf and found out that not only is surfing an excellent activity for people with MS, there's a local Meet Up of surfers with MS who hit the waves together once a month or so :)

This has been awhile coming though. I was just remembering how last year sometime my partner laughing at me and saying I was "becoming such a klutz lately." I've also been flighty and not remembering things.

It sucks, but I'm not going to let it define me...define my life.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

you wont feel much different right away. takes years for some people. if you stay active and eat well, youll be fine into your 50s. cannabis, cbd is very helpful. I shouldnt be drinking as much as I do .. but other than that.
    I made the mistake yesterday eating burger king. I use to love their burgers, I still might. IT could be their bread or fries. I think thats the reason Im locking up today. I can usually track my symptoms to a diet but not always. oddly enough when i do get the locking and feel shitty. I get myself Mcdonalds milkshakes to feel better. its the only food of theirs i ever eat. Im on my 2nd milkshake which is now more frozen from being in the freezer.
    most symptoms of MS come and go .. for months you will feel fine, and the one day its like your body dont belong to you, it wont listen to your commands right away. which makes cannabis interesting because its suppose to make you stoned, lythargic and dumb.. when your body listens to you brain on cannabis. its like your normal again.. so weird.

Noserider likes this.
  12. Aerianne

One of my friends with MS has a 2 year old. She found out she was pregnant not too long after her diagnosis.

13. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

I just got here, and without reading anything past this first post, I just HAD to post this...

Eric!, Aerianne and hotwater like this.
  14. Kick Frenzy

Kick Frenzy Members

No, actually, it isn't.
    It depends on the strain.
    And the person.
    It may be a body high, a mind high, or somewhere in-between.

If you live somewhere that it's legal, you can easily get strains that are specific to what you need.
    If you live somewhere it isn't legal... either go on vacation to where it is, and/or vote!

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Sorry to hear that, so everything else has been ruled out including structural damage in the brain, vitamin deficiency, Genetic disorders,
    Inflammatory diseases or infections of the central nervous system?

16. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Sent you a PM Neo.[​IMG]
    (((tight positive hugs)))

--------------------------------------------

I had a bug killer guy solicit his bug killing services at my door yesterday. He stated that he will kill spiders, moths and mosquitoes.

Mosquitoes?

I asked him..... "mosquitos in my house"?
    Bug guy: "Yes ....inside and outside"
    Me: "Outside too"?
    Bug guy: "Yes"
    Me: "that doesn't seem possible"
    Bug guy: "Yes it's possible"

Me: "so if i get bit outside by a mosquito on my property I get my money back"?

Bug guy: "WeL-L-L"
    Me: "Thank you, but not interested, see ya, bye"

With all the older folk in my neighborhood I can just imagine how many sales he's getting from them believing his crap. We all live within a block or two proximity of the biggest swamp and marshland in our little town.

Mosquito killer my ASS!

McFuddy, Orison and Aerianne like this.
  17. Aerianne

Just a minute ago, on facebook, I saw a pic of the triplets in the ocean. I'm so happy for them! I love them and I love the ocean.

It's so bittersweet to see them there and to not be there myself.

18. Aerianne

Brilliant.

Management moved this thread from Forum Games to Random Thoughts so it wouldn't show up when they re-instated Forum Games in the New/Recent Posts view.

I love this place.

Meliai and tumbling.dice like this.
  19. Aerianne

It's overcast today.

I may do some laundry and cooking while it's not as hot. I've got a couple of loads of bed sheets backed up and hubby has been wanting me to boil cabbage.

20. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I like fried cabbage.

Gonna have to buy a new printer/scanner I guess. I can't get the f*****g software to install on my laptop. I have an Acer computer and it's been nothing but trouble since I got it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.