What's Happening???

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, Jun 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wish the kids had wanted to do a big meal but my son wanted to cook hamburgers and hot dogs.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

maybe witnessed the most powerful thunder cloud. so bright and loud, I actually ducked

3. Aerianne

Oooh...Just found out my daughter-in-law is making Mac&Cheese and Potato Salad!

4. Aerianne

[​IMG]

5. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I just had Chicen Fingers, Shredded Lettuce Salad, Mashed Potatoes, Macironi and chocolate pie from K & W. Getting ready to snuggle and watch some Svengoolie movie on METV.

tumbling.dice and Aerianne like this.
  6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Reminds me ----when I lived a few miles outside of Jupiter , Florida, I was on the couch reading during a storm and a bolt of lightening struck the yard about 30 feet away from me!!! I think I levitated about 3 feet in the air on that one. Shorts were changed!!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Aerianne likes this.
  7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

That's good advice! I can't wait until the gym re-opens from Easter on Monday morning.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just had a cheeseburger and a coffee.

tumbling.dice and AstroShark like this.
  9. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I'm just now chilling on the couch and bored but had a fun day!

Irminsul likes this.
  10. deleted

deleted Visitor

id some strange pussy, tacos and beers.. my legs hurts from running earlier. I thinks really , and i mean this really..I want to be like Jim .. nothing wrong with being fat and lazy. Im about to fuck this get well routine .. lol

Mike Literous likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I haven't slept in like 30hrs or something and I'm absolutely stuffed ay. Running hot bath now to further stuffening of myself.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

id like to stuff you.
    damit . speaking out loud again ..

Mike Literous likes this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Omg! :flushed::flushed:

You are lucky I have a highly developed, more expanded, better evolved sense of humor than some of the other
    Hoomans. :sweatsmile:

Ah yeah.. this must be my 3rd bath in 2 days it's so amazing. Instead of sleep I decide to play xbox lol. I'm pretty sure you can start hallucinating when exhausted. Just what I need NOT! like I'm cool if I'm just seeing things being a space cadet but my imagination always makes me see twisted stuff. It just won't ever be nomal.

Mike Literous and Orison like this.
  14. AnAussieChef

AnAussieChef Members

Baking stuff for Easter dinner tonight..

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Can Overcome "Procrastination" If You Really Put Your Back To The Wheel........

Below Is A Shocking Example Of What Can Happen When Procrastination Is Part Of Your Life.

I Shall Begin At The Beginning.........When I Bought This House 4 1/2 Years Ago Some Of You

May Remember That I Bought It "Fully Furnished".......From Washer And Dryer In The Laundry......

To.....Bed Linen And Towels At The Other End Of The House.......Literally A "Walk Out Walk In"

Agreement......Bought The Big Front Loading Washing Machine But Pushed It Aside To Install My

"Much Loved Twin Tub".......Now Skip To Today And GLEN Decided To Take The Front Loader

By The "Short And Curlie's...:screamcat:....Only Took Me About 20 Minutes To Make A Set Up So I Can Run

Both Machines.......The Twin Tub For Small Or Single Items......The 8.5 kg Front Loader For The

Big Items Like Sheets And Blankets.........Sounds Quite Simple I Hear You Say......Even An 8 Year Old

Could Do It I Hear You Say.......BUT.....It Was The Fact That I "Planned" It For 4 1/2 Years That Finally Made It

So Easy.........Or At Least That's What I'm Telling Myself....... :D

Cheers Glen.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Driftrue, AnAussieChef and Irminsul like this.
  16. AnAussieChef

AnAussieChef Members

I have a twin tub too.! I use it to wash my overalls and anything greasy like tea towels,aprons,etc,have had it for years.

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

@...AnAussieChef........Iv'e Used A Twin Tub Since About 1974.....It Was Made Up Of Parts

Salvaged From 4 Machines......

In 1984 I Bought A New Hitachai (sp ?).....It Went For 28 Years And Even Then Only Needed A Seal......

Bugger It.....I Bought A New One ...A "NEC'....4.5 kg.......But It Struggles With Big Stuff And Since

When I Bought The Front Loader It Was Still Under Warranty .....But Just Sitting There Looking Sad

And Lonely...:cry:.....BUT.....As You Know When You Let Something Electrical And Mechanical Just

Sit For A Long Time All Sorts Of Problems Can Arise......And So The Front Loader "AROSE" From It's Slumber..... :D

Cheers Glen.

Mike Literous and AnAussieChef like this.
  18. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Woke up with the chills and feeling weak. I wonder what was the cause. Currently i spend most my time being physically active and i wonder if i'm overdoing it. Dehydration and colds are common symptoms. But i also wonder if its the change in weather. Going back and forth between cold and warm. This upcoming week i plan on taking easy. Just enjoy the spring-like weather.

19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

neat clean and boring pretty well describes the 50s look as i remember it living then.

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  20. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Small town coincidences

Ran into 3 people I haven’t seen in 2 years down at the pub

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.