What's Happening???

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

2. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Member

Dallas Cowboys are the best.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Haha, I love this girl. Her faces looks like how I feelz :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just listening to the introductory interviews now :)
    This Ja'Wuan James seems okay, never heard of him though :p

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hmm, I might go outside and shoot some pool.

7. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Member

She is from a show I use to watch when I was younger.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Arthur the Ardvark :p
    Her name is DW.
    She's the best. :p

9. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Member

I read the books as well.

Irminsul likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ohhh I never knew there were books. :) how cute.

11. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Member

yes they were my second grade teacher read them to us along with Clifford, Franklin, and such.

12. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Member

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Clifford was the big red dog.
    What was Franklin? I'm thinking a turtle for some reason.

Or that might be Philbert from Rockos Modern Life. :p

14. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Member

He was a turtle.

Irminsul likes this.
  15. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Member

I remember second grade because it was the last school year my parents were married to each other and the OJ Simpson trials.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I had all the where's wally and those other ones with the kangaroo hiding. God what was that called! I still love going through all the where's wally books. There's so much going on it the drawings and a lot of it is really funny when you look at it.

17. neonspectraltoast

neonspectraltoast Best Member

"Where's Wally" lol

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Somebody is doing burnouts... All I can hear is revving and tire screeching.

19. What's happening?

I'm being forced to deal with my psychotic drunken mom. She is on a lot of anti-depressants and drinks, and when she is drunk she throws humongous fits like a two year old.

She really is a terrible person in relation to my situation. I think she knows that if I stop coming around that she will be all alone, and that she can't manage her own shit, so she finds ways to sabotage my situation in life and trap me where ill have to be able to visit her.

Then she tells everybody that "she is helping me"

It's really messed up. I hate dealing with drunks.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

I hate how family can fuck you over worse than your enemies and you tolerate them because they are family.

My mom is another one of these people who can't face reality and be honest with herself, she would rather accept and generate a set of mistruths than face reality for what it actually is.

Again, what the fuck is wrong with people?

Am I the only human on this planet that's not plagued by some extreme neurosis and an inability to accept truth?

Am I the only human who has control over their emotions?

Most people live as if their actions only have consequence in the here and now, which to my mind actually quite short-sited, but that's another conversation all together.

It also seems like I'm the only human on earth who is comfortable being alone. I'm not entirely a recluse, I do have a social life, but being alone has also never bothered me, and I enjoy spending most of my time alone. However, with other people it seems that they are so dependant on others and so uncomfortable with themselves that they picture solitude as torment rather than an indulgence.

What the fuck is wrong with people and why do I continue to put up with them?

I think if everybody had gone through a peak DMT experience or an NDE Sat least once in their lives that I would be dealing with these situations less and less often. Apparently with these psychedelics your neuroses dissolve with your ego...

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just put $10 on the bulldogs game. Carrn you bullfrogs!